etarg

Oct 11, 2017
the grammar in the game overall makes it difficult to fully grasp the meaning of the story
When it comes to the grammar, in the most pure sense I believe myself and a few others have put a lot of effort into cleaning it all up, but more likely you must be referencing the sentence structure which is much more understandable and has merit. I am starting to take a few more liberties while not making drastic changes when translating, so hopefully that is more prevalent in future updates.

I don't speak for 17MOONKEYS, and I hope he tells me if I am out of place in this response or when working on the translations.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
When it comes to the grammar, in the most pure sense I believe myself and a few others have put a lot of effort into cleaning it all up, but more likely you must be referencing the sentence structure which is much more understandable and has merit. I am starting to take a few more liberties while not making drastic changes when translating, so hopefully that is more prevalent in future updates.

I don't speak for 17MOONKEYS, and I hope he tells me if I am out of place in this response or when working on the translations.
Thank You etarg for your great help!

• Red Heart
Reactions: thgrein and etarg

thgrein

Sep 20, 2020
From my point of view it is well thought out and you know what you want. The girls are just a dream to me you should keep it that way the only thing that bothers me is how the MC looks but it takes some getting used to. One tip keep it up and it will be a great game, you have my support.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
UFO [Ch.2 v0.4.2] [17MOONKEYS]

COMPRESSED PC/MAC

SIZE ~ 164 MB

- - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chrono4111

May 14, 2017
I like the art and where you're going with this. I'm also a fan of futa so that was a nice treat for me. What I don't get is why the game only has a single player choice, outside of naming yourself, and it's if you want to skip a tiny futa scene. Let us have more agency in the game. Hopefully future releases let us decide if we want to help the futa ladies on the planet or the ladies in the ship. Good luck with this game! I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I like the art and where you're going with this. I'm also a fan of futa so that was a nice treat for me. What I don't get is why the game only has a single player choice, outside of naming yourself, and it's if you want to skip a tiny futa scene. Let us have more agency in the game. Hopefully future releases let us decide if we want to help the futa ladies on the planet or the ladies in the ship. Good luck with this game! I'll be keeping an eye on it.
Unfortunately, this is kinetic novel.

magvearn

Jun 4, 2021
17MOONKEYS ok game, thanks for the option to avoid futa content (it is appreciated). Not a fan of futa content but i dont mind it being there if dev wanted it and avoidable. I'll w8 for more content and updates to continue playing for now. Good luck.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Yes, I can. The issue is communication. I communicated with 17MOONKEYS over a week ago, with some tips and then after playing the previous release why people were not happy. I don't care if FUTA, NTR, skat, or water sports are added to a game. I just want to know beforehand if the game has said content so i can avoid it. i am of the opinion that the more fetishes that are supported with game the better because it creates more games, more games mean more support and more support generates more games. It is how games get better. So I support stuff I despise by staying clear, players who like NTR don't need me going on to threads for their games and have me tell them NTR sucks. People who like futa don't need me telling them it sucks, but you get this by being HONEST, about what a game will have. And MILF orientated game doesn't scream obvious futa content will be added.

How do you create a community with such diametrically opposed fetishes? By communicating said fetishes to players. This dev doesn't do that and says contradictory things and like this game isn't about FUTA but yes there will be more content with Alice (current futa character) and then claims that the vagueness/contradictory statements is because he doesn't do spoilers. The level of obfuscation is why I am annoyed and going on about this because it has been well over a week of this misleading communication and deception and deliberately obtuse faux shock that people are annoyed.

I came back a week later because i thought this dev was honest about wanting feedback to help them and I hoped to see honest communication and change in the approach but even now he still feigns shock and dismay that people are annoyed with his futa content. Almost like he wants to generate outrage so he can play some silly victim game.
In your next life, you will be her cat and you will love futacrem.

F3721698-1B51-48A3-B0A8-EDC7D207BC5E.png
[exclusive content]

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes