bolsiita

May 20, 2018
This game seems lighthearted but fun. I was surprised by Ivan the cat character in a good way, seems like a good companion idea to provide commentary and exposition.

If the dev is interested, I was coincidentally reading a spicy manga recently that has a cat character. Ayakashi Triangle.

nonospot

May 15, 2020
"What about netori? When the MC steals someone elses girl" : I thought you were going for the "last breeder in the galaxy" and "love and sex will make all factions the MC's harem" route. Well I guess you could with the futa bar owner but if the MC becomes the galaxy's gigolo is it even netori still?
On the other hand the multi-breasts girl need more presence, it's actually a rarity even on this website!

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
In your next life, you will be her cat and you will love futacrem.

View attachment 1951340
[exclusive content]
I'm in favour of LGTBiQ+ rights , but I don't feel any pleasure watching futas.. Perhaps this game was made only for pansexual ones, but it's a shame heterosexual people also could deserve some great milfs to see fucking, and I don't talking about futas.. Don Taco have made a great job.

bye bye

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
Not sure why people are complaining in this thread when it clearly had the Futa tag, to complain about that one and only tag. Myself, i find your game to be amazing, and well you already know where i stand on it entirely. Can't get enough of the sexy Futa's but Creative creator, Keep doing your thing. Lovely story amazing art, i can hardly wait to see what the future holds for us in UFO future releases <3

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes