jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Guys, I'm very interested in your opinion about this update, what are the pros and cons of the game?
Pros:
-Love the models.
-Storyline so far has a good balance for sci-fi; zany but grounded enough to make sense.

Cons:
-Lacking sexual content. It's early in development, so hopefully it comes later.
-Dialogue is understandable, but it could use minor editing to avoid jarring word choices or grammar.

Update specific comments: Vasilisa's teeth caught my eye. All of the dolls so far seem to have had "perfect" teeth. I think it would be weird that dolls manufactured by a machine would have that sort of variation, unless there is a reason for it. It could also be that her teeth look borderline feral and made me think she might not be human.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
-Dialogue is understandable, but it could use minor editing to avoid jarring word choices or grammar.
Please provide some dialogue examples.

Update specific comments: Vasilisa's teeth caught my eye. All of the dolls so far seem to have had "perfect" teeth. I think it would be weird that dolls manufactured by a machine would have that sort of variation, unless there is a reason for it. It could also be that her teeth look borderline feral and made me think she might not be human.
You have the right impression of her.

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
what the hell is the big deal here yes there is futa stuff ... but the game lets you simply ignore it and not have anything to do with it ... your choice ... if the devs puts that choice in there stop worrying you can skip it ..

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Guys, I'm very interested in your opinion about this update, what are the pros and cons of the game?
I'm really liking this game, and the update was good. My only piece of feedback would be to focus a little less in consistency. It's nice to have a game that is updated on a fairly regular basis, but it doesn't feel like each update has "enough" content. Either way I'm gonna follow your work, keep it up!

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Please provide some dialogue examples.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

scene store12a
yan "Okay, how's that for a brutal dominator?"
mc "This is also funny. I would like something serious and sporty."
ivan "You look like a homeless subject."
yan "Okay, I think I know what you want."

I'm not sure if it's ethnocentrism but I've never heard someone be called a homeless subject. Unless Ivan is speaking like the people of Bubble Gum City, I probably would've just said "homeless person".

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
When launching game, it is asked to start new one. Does it apply to like every release?
Cuz I played last version (the one from like 3~? weeks ago). The one that ends where you enter the clothing shop.
Loaded and played from that moment. Didnt get much content but was nice (however transition from render to render was kinda annoying because it was some blinks of other characters in text boxes etc, hard to explain what I mean).
Did I miss any content for not replaying from 0 again?

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
When launching game, it is asked to start new one. Does it apply to like every release?
Cuz I played last version (the one from like 3~? weeks ago). The one that ends where you enter the clothing shop.
Loaded and played from that moment. Didnt get much content but was nice (however transition from render to render was kinda annoying because it was some blinks of other characters in text boxes etc, hard to explain what I mean).
Did I miss any cotent for not replaying form 0 again?
I know what you mean and I forgot to mention that to 17MOONKEYS. Alice's head was appearing briefly during the transitions between speakers when the text box fades out. I don't think you missed any content assuming you've played since the prologue was remade.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Welp, femdom is definitely wrong. I think there was probably some at some point, but given how the MC reacted, but it got cut out. Also the MC is really unlikable and quite a bit of an asshole. There is some big futa warnings and its because of a handjob... so...
Yeah. I'll pass on the rest of this from now on. The models are pretty, the grammar is okay. The story is okay, it has potential, but I really lost so much interest on how big of an ass the MC is and how there is indications he was changed that way specifically to cater to what now equates to zero femdom.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes