Biceptual

May 21, 2018
I enjoyed this so far, and am looking forward to its continuation. Why is all the sound on the music channel, though? I normally put music volume to zero. It wasn't until the warning about turning the sound down that I thought to increase it, and heard the game sounds.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I enjoyed this so far, and am looking forward to its continuation. Why is all the sound on the music channel, though? I normally put music volume to zero. It wasn't until the warning about turning the sound down that I thought to increase it, and heard the game sounds.
Thank you for the feedback, I will remake the sounds to the audio channel and the music to the music channel.

Strat1

Aug 14, 2017
This is not a dick.
sorry, I mistook this game for another one with aliens impegrating girls left and right. But back to the point, you're trying to tell me that if it gets erect like a dick, cums like a dick, looks like a dick then it's not a dick?

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
17MOONKEYS

Normally, I don't play games that are super early in development, but since you take feedback seriously, I wanted to give it a try earlier so I can give you my honest feedback.

While playing the game, I really felt that this could have been a really great sandbox game. I realize that it's a Visual Novel and it's going to stay that way. But since the world is so interesting, there were many moments where I felt like would have wanted to take my time to explore around. Visit NPCs, get to know their problems, maybe do some side quests for them, make some currency, get geared, mini-game training (like a shooting mini-game), perhaps even some opportunities to unlock some scenes with characters.

- On the ship, I was expecting to get some kind of training for shooting a gun. It could have been a real shooting range or some kind of training simulation like in The Matrix.
- Rather than leave the next day for the mission, I think it would have been cool to allow the player to choose when they are ready to be sent down. That way you can roam around the ship, interact with the characters more so we can get to know them and perhaps unlock some H-scenes. Yes, the implications would mean that you'd effectively take over everyone on the ship, but I think that's OK for a sandbox harem game
- I never really understood our role on the mission. It feels like we're meant to play a cosmetic role. If our role is cosmetic, there's hardly a good enough reason to risk sending us at all. Especially since we're super important. The biggest plot hole here is that if were so important, the Queen would personally send ships to come pick us up, rather than wait for us to get a battery so we can go to her. It would have been better if we were expected to have a more significant role to play and get appropriate training and gear to do the job. That way you could load the planet with more interesting threats (rather than 1 pirate), there could have been rival factions who are looking for any advantage they can get to overtake the other factions. One very good source of tension on the planet could have been to keep our identity a secret and keep a fake identity. Another source would be if pirates started learning enough about us so that they were actively hunting us. Since, pirates have a numerical and technological advantage over us, if they found out what we really were, we'd be captured and forced into serving their goals. It doesn't make sense they they have a human rights code that they have to abide by, when humans are long extinct and most of these androids were created long after our extinction. Besides, it's more interesting if the planet was legitimately dangerous
- It would have made the story more interesting, if you didn't know who you could trust on the planet. Choosing who you trust and how much you tell them might be a big decision choice. The mission was to buy a power cell from Alice and leave the planet. What if Alice was more mysterious? If she's trying to find out about who we really are and has connections to a particularly dangerous pirate faction, maybe we might want to find another way to get a power cell. Or maybe Alice is working for the pirates but secretly doesn't want to and is a seeking a way off the planet. I just saying, there's a lot of opportunity for interesting character development here. Also, just because pirates are dangerous in general, perhaps there are some that we might be able to befriend who have slightly different goals than the major factions.

Last edited:

CeeLaw

Feb 12, 2018
17MOONKEYS

Thoughts if you're interested to hear them:
I like this so far. It doesn't take itself too seriously and knows not to linger on flaccid details. The simple or inelegant approaches to progressing the story are more charming in their simplicity than jarring or immersion breaking.

You're already on this path, but I like the idea of the commodified milk/cum having addictive qualities if not giving some other benefit that reinforces its value. Then taking that value and using it as the focus around domination one way or the other is explored. The pheromone angle is really good too. If you're following up on that, these are the areas that you can't afford to skim through. Giving appropriate emphasis to 'ownership' 'control' first of pleasure then in general and either 'relinquishing responsibilitiy' or 'gaining responsibility' and having one or two moments highlighting the value and importance of this path.

I particularly enjoyed the scene with aisha where the mc seemed somewhat aware of the wrestle for power and yet ended up sleeping with his head resting between her legs, satisfied in this environment.

It may be early still, but at some point explicit choices or hidden choices should give the player some agency on what happens to give the scenes a more compelling and enduring anchor. As it is, it feels just a little bit too arbitrary at the moment where most scenes come about not by consequence of choice, but of story progression. Having something like two attempts of asserting control where one fails and initiates a submissive route might be a silly or small gesture but it goes a long way to framing scenes with more impact. Conversely you could have two choices to submit where one attempt lowers the other person's guard and the other is just failure again. Though obviously this can be annoying to implement and may be something you're looking to add or retrofit after the main body of content is out.

Hopefully my thoughts don't come as criticism more than gentle challenges. Your story is interesting, your angles for scenes are good and the dialogue flow is inobtrusive and seems to adhere to some distinct internal consistency between characters. I also like as a personal choice that your scenes hinting dominance aren't over the top and still seem to hold some affection or warmth. I look forward to seeing what comes next regardless. Good luck!

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
17MOONKEYS

Thoughts if you're interested to hear them:
I like this so far. It doesn't take itself too seriously and knows not to linger on flaccid details. The simple or inelegant approaches to progressing the story are more charming in their simplicity than jarring or immersion breaking.

You're already on this path, but I like the idea of the commodified milk/cum having addictive qualities if not giving some other benefit that reinforces its value. Then taking that value and using it as the focus around domination one way or the other is explored. The pheromone angle is really good too. If you're following up on that, these are the areas that you can't afford to skim through. Giving appropriate emphasis to 'ownership' 'control' first of pleasure then in general and either 'relinquishing responsibilitiy' or 'gaining responsibility' and having one or two moments highlighting the value and importance of this path.

I particularly enjoyed the scene with aisha where the mc seemed somewhat aware of the wrestle for power and yet ended up sleeping with his head resting between her legs, satisfied in this environment.

It may be early still, but at some point explicit choices or hidden choices should give the player some agency on what happens to give the scenes a more compelling and enduring anchor. As it is, it feels just a little bit too arbitrary at the moment where most scenes come about not by consequence of choice, but of story progression. Having something like two attempts of asserting control where one fails and initiates a submissive route might be a silly or small gesture but it goes a long way to framing scenes with more impact. Conversely you could have two choices to submit where one attempt lowers the other person's guard and the other is just failure again. Though obviously this can be annoying to implement and may be something you're looking to add or retrofit after the main body of content is out.

Hopefully my thoughts don't come as criticism more than gentle challenges. Your story is interesting, your angles for scenes are good and the dialogue flow is inobtrusive and seems to adhere to some distinct internal consistency between characters. I also like as a personal choice that your scenes hinting dominance aren't over the top and still seem to hold some affection or warmth. I look forward to seeing what comes next regardless. Good luck!
Thank you, this was a pleasure to read.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes