Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Is there anyway yet to get rid of the "step" bullshit? We know what they are. But thanks to Patreon, we have to see that bs. Also, hate that you have to restart a new game when you download the next update. Why even have saves if you can't continue on? Other than that, I like where the game was headed. Let's see if it continues to be good.

drfronkonstinmd

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2020
This game gets better with each new update. You've got a huge fan here.

I was highly invested in the initial setup with all the crew and the mother figure, so I was hesitant to leave the ship for the mission, but it turns out I love all the new characters and where the story is heading towards, so right now I just want to know more and more about everything.

Thanks for all the hard work. Definitely one of the best overall experiences I've had here.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
This game gets better with each new update. You've got a huge fan here.

I was highly invested in the initial setup with all the crew and the mother figure, so I was hesitant to leave the ship for the mission, but it turns out I love all the new characters and where the story is heading towards, so right now I just want to know more and more about everything.

Thanks for all the hard work. Definitely one of the best overall experiences I've had here.
Thank You :geek:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Not a bad update. Even though it seemed a bit short for the time from one update to the next. Also, just personal opinion, but I'd have rather it been not-mom instead of not-grandma chosen. But whatever. Hope the game continues to be good. And can't wait to see how the MC gets out of being called a traitor.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.2 Beta Chapter 2
Size 103 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes