Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Thank fuck.
I really don't understand why anyone would vote to make something like this unavoidable at this stage of a game, seriously.
The only thing that comes to mind is if the intention behind it is to spurn the other players who aren't fans of the fetish, and if so, then that's just really petty.

There's plenty of fetishes that I like to see in these erotic games, but I still wouldn't want to see them being added to an already established game if that meant that then they'd be forced onto other players who don't like them.
If the game had began like that from the get go, if that was its premise then that's one thing, anyone playing it would know exactly what they would be getting into from the start, so that if they didn't like the type of content featured in it then they could look elsewhere.
But that's not the case here, and that's the whole point, do not bait and switch people into something they didn't sign up for, so to speak.

When it comes to things like this, why not keep every player happy by giving each one of them the power of choice?

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes