DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
But that's not the case here, and that's the whole point, do not bait and switch people into something they didn't sign up for, so to speak.
have informed the dev about this a lonnnggg way back

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Thank fuck.
I really don't understand why anyone would vote to make something like this unavoidable at this stage of a game, seriously.
The only thing that comes to mind is if the intention behind it is to spurn the other players who aren't fans of the fetish, and if so, then that's just really petty.

There's plenty of fetishes that I like to see in these erotic games, but I still wouldn't want to see them being added to an already established game if that meant that then they'd be forced onto other players who don't like them.
If the game had began like that from the get go, if that was its premise then that's one thing, anyone playing it would know exactly what they would be getting into from the start, so that if they didn't like the type of content featured in it then they could look elsewhere.
But that's not the case here, and that's the whole point, do not bait and switch people into something they didn't sign up for, so to speak.

When it comes to things like this, why not keep every player happy by giving each one of them the power of choice?
I agree that choice is best, and I'm thankful when devs give that.

There have been plenty of games that include things forced that I have absolutely no desire to see or participate in and I just click through it. BDSM and foot stuff have been the most common, but there are ones that are more out there.

Jul 13, 2022
Oh Boy Oh Man OH YOU WOMAN ! i have told this before But Iam gonna keep telling ! THIS IS REALLY MAD SUPER ULTRA MEGA SEXY DESIGNS ! Even without playing the games Just looking at this ladies makes me wanna wet my panths right Up ! i cant support the monthly patreon but i can support with few bucks $ Keep at the good work Dev !!! :cool:(y)

Last edited:

karl wasserstrom

Mar 30, 2018
i just can't wait for the next part. Hopefully, with more content and see how far it can go. Btw, will it have transformations besides the ones we've already seen??

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes