FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Just finished all the currently available content. The work you have done is pretty nice. However, the biggest issue for me was that it felt like there should have been many dialog options and yet there were none. You are setting up a conflict between two sides that you will eventually need to choose between. That is great, but allow me as the player to express my thoughts. For example, when you were offered to join them, he first said he wasn't sure then it felt like as soon as he saw the chick he suddenly agreed. That may have been part of the plan in order to show his immaturity, I understand that. However, I would have very much liked an dialog choice first between "Hell yeah" and "I am not sure, will need to think about that."

Also, when you learn about the weapons that "freeze for several hours with minimal harm", and you know that both you and the robot that you fully control has them and that there are only two female robots on this ship and the way to fully control them is sex, why wouldn't MC put two and two together and do that to control them? Would have liked a dialog choice there too with the robot at least explaining that that isn't possible because of X reason.

So yeah, I think you should retroactively add dialog choices to some scenes. Most of them don't have to really impact much, but they will be a method for the player to express himself (especially if, in the future, one wanted to do two playthroughs, each fully supporting one faction) and cover some unanswered questions.

Other than that though, great work :)

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Just finished all the currently available content. The work you have done is pretty nice. However, the biggest issue for me was that it felt like there should have been many dialog options and yet there were none. You are setting up a conflict between two sides that you will eventually need to choose between. That is great, but allow me as the player to express my thoughts. For example, when you were offered to join them, he first said he wasn't sure then it felt like as soon as he saw the chick he suddenly agreed. That may have been part of the plan in order to show his immaturity, I understand that. However, I would have very much liked an dialog choice first between "Hell yeah" and "I am not sure, will need to think about that."

Also, when you learn about the weapons that "freeze for several hours with minimal harm", and you know that both you and the robot that you fully control has them and that there are only two female robots on this ship and the way to fully control them is sex, why wouldn't MC put two and two together and do that to control them? Would have liked a dialog choice there too with the robot at least explaining that that isn't possible because of X reason.

So yeah, I think you should retroactively add dialog choices to some scenes. Most of them don't have to really impact much, but they will be a method for the player to express himself (especially if, in the future, one wanted to do two playthroughs, each fully supporting one faction) and cover some unanswered questions.

Other than that though, great work :)
Interesting. It makes sense. I'll think about it. Also, please pay attention to the kinetic novel tag.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
It's a nice and very interesting story line. Not such a game like: "Oh, i'm gonna corrupt everyone to let me fuck them" (like most games i played) but a diffrence in setting and with weird but nice creatures (the dickosaurus or Ivan, the speaking cat for example). Good luck to the dev and i'm surely keep track of the evolution.
Thank you, I'm glad to hear that!

Reactions: MindsOfficial

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 1993806

If you are a native American speaker, do you have perfect grammar skills and a lot of experience with visual novels?
Please text me, you can participate in alpha testing of the latest version of this game.
Do you mean a native English speaker? I can't imagine why speaking a Native American language would be a requirement for testing a game in English.

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
Do you mean a native English speaker? I can't imagine why speaking a Native American language would be a requirement for testing a game in English.

Assuming for another version of the game, NOT in english considering current build is already in the language. Unless of course they meant proof reader or something...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Assuming for another version of the game, NOT in english considering current build is already in the language. Unless of course they meant proof reader or something...
I guess, but that would be a really weird choice of language to translate to. Translations are usually done by third parties for these kinds of games anyway. You only usually see games officially released with language options if the dev releases in both English and their own language.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes