*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
i noticed the dev has a "Your Ideas" section so heres a couple
i noticed that you seem open to pseudo-incest so how about impregnating a female clone of MC?
also adding shortstacks would be nice

if you ever decide your OK with incest a time-skip into daddy-daughter action would be a + with me

steve000

Mar 12, 2019
View attachment 1970420

Overview:
A young man was abducted by aliens, but after 1000 years his cryogenic chamber will be found by sex dolls.

Thread Updated: 2022-08-20
Release Date: 2022-08-20
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.3 Chapter 2 Bugfixed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Your honest criticism helps me make this game better!
Could you please give me some honest feedback?

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED

Extras: Banner1 - Banner2 - Banner3

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 1886741 View attachment 1489586 View attachment 1951215 View attachment 1995548 View attachment 1995336 View attachment 1932847 View attachment 1886744 View attachment 1932850 View attachment 1820212 View attachment 1995441 View attachment 1489623 View attachment 1820351 View attachment 1995553
when is he going to be able to get busy with the other human

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
How you imagine it?
mc investigates a room he hasnt seen before, he learns its a run-down cloning chamber and is exited to make a clone of himself so he can interact with a non-sex doll but the rooms old and in disrepair so it only manages a single female clone before losing all funtionality. looking just like a female version of himself he at first is just exited that he can talk with a human but his nether regions soon alert him his has other reasons to be excited.
he thinks about if he its acceptable to be attracted to her when their pretty much genetically the same "shes practically my twin sister! but even if shes a clone shes also the last female human..." ultimatly the player can decide if he wants to romance her or have a more sibling-like relationship
What do you mean?
pretty much a really short girl with absurd TnA proportions
2d example:
3d example: but there might be better examples out there

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
UFO [Ch.2 v0.4.3 Bugfixed] [17MOONKEYS]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 278 MB

PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

Last edited:

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
mc investigates a room he hasnt seen before, he learns its a run-down cloning chamber and is exited to make a clone of himself so he can interact with a non-sex doll but the rooms old and in disrepair so it only manages a single female clone before losing all funtionality. looking just like a female version of himself he at first is just exited that he can talk with a human but his nether regions soon alert him his has other reasons to be excited.
he thinks about if he its acceptable to be attracted to her when their pretty much genetically the same "shes practically my twin sister! but even if shes a clone shes also the last female human..." ultimatly the player can decide if he wants to romance her or have a more sibling-like relationship
This idea does not arouse my aesthetic interest and/or sexual desire. Sorry…

pretty much a really short girl with absurd TnA proportions
2d example:
3d example: but there might be better examples out there
It doesn't seem sexy to me.

Last edited:

parish1

Oct 18, 2019
is there new content or just reworked old stuff? if theres new content, how much of it do you guys think there is? worth downloading?

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes