Knight07SSS

Jul 12, 2019
Love the game so far, but there are a few missed opportunities to have some erotic/sexual scenes. Some even straight up baiting a scene and then having a big let down.

Example in the clothing store, when the futa tells you that she wont tell on you if you suck it, there could easily have been a choice with a scene and still have the story continue as it did. This is just an example, but there a few opportunities like this so far.
Right, It was a wasted opportunity for a sneaky sex scene ; behind the changing rooms or bathroom stalls. I remember one where MC refuses Moolinda about sampling her milk.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Maybe the next game will be about futa with a lot of characters.
Content creep has derailed a lot of promising projects, so good to see you're putting together a list of "maybes" with a solid list of intended content. I like what I saw in the first two parts, and look forward to taking another peek at the next public build and go from there. I like the early access model for partons a lot as it gives everyone a taste of what the game is about and those who back it that immediate enjoyment.

Knight07SSS

Jul 12, 2019
I agree that a Futa protagonist game will be absolutely amazing. There are a few games on this site with futa protag, but its just just a subtitute for male protag. Its is just a guy with a dick and balls in a girl's body except the genital area. Its such a lame presentation since the character behaves just like a guy.
I would love to see something different and right.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: VVAR666
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes