Mabo666

Jun 29, 2018
Love the game so far, but there are a few missed opportunities to have some erotic/sexual scenes. Some even straight up baiting a scene and then having a big let down.

Example in the clothing store, when the futa tells you that she wont tell on you if you suck it, there could easily have been a choice with a scene and still have the story continue as it did. This is just an example, but there a few opportunities like this so far.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Love the game so far, but there are a few missed opportunities to have some erotic/sexual scenes. Some even straight up baiting a scene and then having a big let down.

Example in the clothing store, when the futa tells you that she wont tell on you if you suck it, there could easily have been a choice with a scene and still have the story continue as it did. This is just an example, but there a few opportunities like this so far.
I like this idea, thank you.
I will probably do it...

Reactions: VVAR666

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
1662293289025.png
I had to stop from laughing. First 5 mins and I'm liking it already. If you put in more fringe-parody type quips sprinkled lightly and not too constant through the game you're doing it well. I like the "thiccness" of some the characters with presentable faces. I don't suppose I can expect some bigger waifus (taller plus thicc hopefully) as characters in the plot or not? :unsure: (The Peeking Jesus for the sound, LOOOOOL) Holy shit this is good.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I don't suppose I can expect some bigger waifus (taller plus thicc hopefully) as characters in the plot or not? :unsure: (The Peeking Jesus for the sound, LOOOOOL) Holy shit this is good.
I'm going to make a bigger waifu like:

Last edited:
Reactions: DD69-1

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Yeah. Would be a nice touch to the MC taking her. Given we have the two drugs being emphasized a lot I wondered if that was something being thought of. I do like Aisha being thicc, is her filling in even more as a result of being "filled up" a side effect of MilkoGen?
I don't want to say spoilers and I'm not sure I understand your question.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes