Aeakos

Apr 30, 2021
Definitely put that Pamela model to good use. Maybe she even ingests some odd concocktion (or MilkoGEN) and becomes a cow for a little while until it wears off. I mean, everyone has to be thirsty right? Moolinda can't always be there.

The MC experimenting with making more sex dolls would also be interesting... maybe he finds some alien DNA even.

Last edited:

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
The only what i dont like is her shaggy pussy, id love to see her shaved
FFS. Why are there always people like this? There's plenty of other women in the game for you to choose from then.
Leave Aisha alone for those that love her just the way she is and find another woman that you can enjoy just as she is as well.
You already got: a GILF, a huge boobs girl, an adult girl, a young adult girl, a dickgirl... (and so on, with potentially more to come in the future)

For my part, I don't like shemales either, but you won't see me here pushing for Alice to be made 100% female.
There are people that play the game and like Alice just like that, they like Alice because of that specific trait, and then going around and changing it would only alienate those fans, understand?
Each character in the game caters to a different fetish, thus it's quite normal to expect that people will gravitate towards certain characters more or less depending on their own desires and likes.
Not every character design, traits and personality needs to cater to you just like not every character design, traits and personality needs to cater to me.

Izokawa

Apr 7, 2020
FFS. Why are there always people like this? There's plenty of other women in the game for you to choose from then.
Leave Aisha alone for those that love her just the way she is and find another woman that you can enjoy just as she is as well.
You already got: a GILF, a huge boobs girl, an adult girl, a young adult girl, a dickgirl... (and so on, with potentially more to come in the future)

For my part, I don't like shemales either, but you won't see me here pushing for Alice to be made 100% female.
There are people that play the game and like Alice just like that, they like Alice because of that specific trait, and then going around and changing it would only alienate those fans, understand?
Each character in the game caters to a different fetish, thus it's quite normal to expect that people will gravitate towards certain characters more or less depending on their own desires and likes.
Not every character design, traits and personality needs to cater to you just like not every character design, traits and personality needs to cater to me.
This, there is a nice variety of girls, why would you want the typical copy and paste, a good example is when people turn mei from chubby, to a thin hour-glass figure, it feels insulting almost. Like forcing your views on someone.

Reactions: Ranma

Izokawa

Apr 7, 2020

And you are correct in the second paragraph, I only downloaded things game after a few months of seeing it, specifically cause of Aisha.

Meykyumabeet

Apr 19, 2020
Wow I wasnt expecting the story to be so good and interesting, this is actually a great work. The renders look so good, very exotic and beautiful. Love the futa by the way, hope theres even more of her (I dont mind if just optional). Very glad I found this game, great surprise. Im definitely comming back to it.

Kniffo

Jul 16, 2018
But if we're really honest... You can't really call it a game. So far there has only been one opportunity to choose something. And even there it said that it doesn't make a difference what you choose.. But I think that's the case with almost all Renpy games. But here it's especially just an animated story. But I find it very interesting. But when you think of a game, you simply imagine something else...

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
But if we're really honest... You can't really call it a game. So far there has only been one opportunity to choose something. And even there it said that it doesn't make a difference what you choose.. But I think that's the case with almost all Renpy games. But here it's especially just an animated story. But I find it very interesting. But when you think of a game, you simply imagine something else...
I agree that its mostly a straightforward visual novel, and not a game. But its a very good one. I'm not someone who's typically into things that are just a story, but this one is well done in a lot of ways and catches a lot of my kinks, so its right there in the strike zone.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes