Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
oh its a great game. i found it awhile back on a whim and really enjoyed the story with the mom character. Im so-so about the body type but sometimes when im looking for that thhhiccc, i come here as it has some of the best looking thiccness.
I was looking forward to more interaction with milk mom and MC.

im sure you are still developing the world/story however i personally don't care much about. Pretty much all i care about is MC, mom and g-ma.

I look forward to every update and greatly appreciate your work/time.
i peronally just don't like reading for long spurts inbetween the few good scenes.
i come to fap, not read but thats just me.
Got it! You will love the next update.

Oct 14, 2021
I know it may be insane asking always for more and more and more but I would really love to see lots of busty thicc girls in this game, I mean, heavily natural busty girls. I'm kind of a big boob lactation and pregnancy fetish but I hope that your game makes it to be a BIG one and its development never ends, just like the "No man's sky" of horny games XD

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I know it may be insane asking always for more and more and more but I would really love to see lots of busty thicc girls in this game, I mean, heavily natural busty girls. I'm kind of a big boob lactation and pregnancy fetish but I hope that your game makes it to be a BIG one and its development never ends, just like the "No man's sky" of horny games XD
I am sure you will be pleased with the development of the plot. We have the same view.

yarrr420

Oct 24, 2017
I am really enjoying the story so far. Moolinda is probably my favorite character so far, so I am looking forward to seeing her character develop. I also liked the multi breasted doll in the club. Any chance of more multi breasted dolls in the future? Perhaps even a multi breasted cow? Keep up the great work!

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I am really enjoying the story so far. Moolinda is probably my favorite character so far, so I am looking forward to seeing her character develop. I also liked the multi breasted doll in the club. Any chance of more multi breasted dolls in the future? Perhaps even a multi breasted cow? Keep up the great work!
Unfortunately, I don't have such plans, but if people ask for it often, maybe I'll think about it.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.3 bugfixed
Size 103 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated android port.

DonVliet

Jul 1, 2022
I love this game !!!!! First, this kind of feminine beauty is what i like the best, second i love this kind of graphic and body shape, the sense of humour is a great !!!
My favourite character is Aisha and if it is possible id love to see the option in farther update of "shaving her p..... " or "makin her clit bigger " ......this game really makes me happy ......
Good luck you all guys and please DO NOT ABANDON THAT GAME!!!!!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes