Aug 28, 2018
What an update... can't say the quality is lacking at all but the lack of content is annoying. To have a few more scenes in recreating the MC's grandma is pretty dam hot but for no more action than before then being teased with a patreon paywall to get the next update already just tops it.. It feels like I'm at the grocery thinking OH look at this delicious bag of chips and its my favorite flavor! Only to open it when I get home and realize half the bag is full of air... GREAT chips but god damit I have been had yet again.. I give this update half a star.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If I want to add Mulinda from FOTM to the game, as a sex doll made according to this game (FOTM), and she will call the MC Dani. Do I need permission from the game's author (FOTM) to do this?
I would say yes. With mainstream pop culture characters like DC or Marvel superheroes, or characters from Star Wars etc., it's different because it's obviously parody and they aren't going to notice anyway, but with another indie H game it's not the same.
Could you please show me some examples?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 16, 2021
one critisism i have with the game is the amount of time talking about the 'science' of everything. Sometimes i find myself just spamming through the text because it just doesn't matter to me. I just want to do things to mom character

Last edited:

Gasbag127

Oct 5, 2021
I mean I think that's just visual novels. I really like this one but that's just the way the cookie crumbles. If you made this in rpgm or renpy, I think it's a better game for individual character lovers.

Jan 16, 2021
oh its a great game. i found it awhile back on a whim and really enjoyed the story with the mom character. Im so-so about the body type but sometimes when im looking for that thhhiccc, i come here as it has some of the best looking thiccness.
I was looking forward to more interaction with milk mom and MC.

im sure you are still developing the world/story however i personally don't care much about. Pretty much all i care about is MC, mom and g-ma.

I look forward to every update and greatly appreciate your work/time.
i peronally just don't like reading for long spurts inbetween the few good scenes.
i come to fap, not read but thats just me.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes