Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I am sure you will be pleased with the development of the plot. We have the same view.
Maybe some male milking ? Like them using milking machines to milk out sperm, the male cow thing is something i am realy into, also jeah the entire last male story works always very well, maybe add some yandere girl that is trying to hunt for the male mc just love crazy girls Good enough wishes.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Damn, those ones are really hot. I've always had a huge weakness for the metal bikinis too.
Was the first girl i ever fap for, i think same with lots of other boys, ahsoka was literaly running around half naked in a show a lot of teens used to watch, we kinda did grow up with her, its only kinda natural lots of people that are grown ups now want to fuck her, its this nostalgia trip thing.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Maybe some male milking ? Like them using milking machines to milk out sperm, the male cow thing is something i am realy into, also jeah the entire last male story works always very well, maybe add some yandere girl that is trying to hunt for the male mc just love crazy girls Good enough wishes.
Not sure exactly how well a male milker would fit into the story, it depends on where it's going of course. If he's moving in a more dominant direction as the leader of the group then it wouldn't work so well. That said it's not like people getting kidnapped on away missions is at all unusual in Star Trek, it would fit the genre for him to get kidnapped by a crazy yandere who milks him until the rest of the crew rescue him.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Not sure exactly how well a male milker would fit into the story, it depends on where it's going of course. If he's moving in a more dominant direction as the leader of the group then it wouldn't work so well. That said it's not like people getting kidnapped on away missions is at all unusual in Star Trek, it would fit the genre for him to get kidnapped by a crazy yandere who milks him until the rest of the crew rescue him.
well he is kinda the last male of his species, his sperm must be worth a lot.

Oct 14, 2021
Mc's sperm should have a very precious use in the sex doll world, I mean, there must be a (sexy) scientist that can make new biological women from Mc's sperm, or at least, they could make Aisha donate some Ovum and use the sex doll uterus as a recipient, that way MC could repopulate the world not only impregnating Aisha.

Apart from that, I really would like that the pregnancy was not just a "final pregnancy ending with a pregnant sex scene", but more like "MC impregnates Aisha at some point and her belly progressively swells, then she gives birth and the story continues with her being a mother, breastfeeding her child (and MC) and raising him up", I know it's a whole lot of work just to satisfy very little demand in comparison to all the other (more demanded) stuff you want to implement in the game, but that would put your game in the "Horny Game Olympus".

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Mc's sperm should have a very precious use in the sex doll world, I mean, there must be a (sexy) scientist that can make new biological women from Mc's sperm, or at least, they could make Aisha donate some Ovum and use the sex doll uterus as a recipient, that way MC could repopulate the world not only impregnating Aisha.

Apart from that, I really would like that the pregnancy was not just a "final pregnancy ending with a pregnant sex scene", but more like "MC impregnates Aisha at some point and her belly progressively swells, then she gives birth and the story continues with her being a mother, breastfeeding her child (and MC) and raising him up", I know it's a whole lot of work just to satisfy very little demand in comparison to all the other (more demanded) stuff you want to implement in the game, but that would put your game in the "Horny Game Olympus".
Sure they could even make the children grow up fast with science so mc can also breed all his daughters to breed a new society

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Really interesting idea! I’ll think about it!

I’ll think about it.

Thank you for your smart ideas.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes