KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Might not be the first to say this, but without big content releases I think you are asking way to much on your Patreon levels. I would cut each level in half. I would join if your $20 was $10, and you may get a lot more if your $10 was $5.

Good work with what I can see here, but not worth what you are asking... IMO

Edit: That said you still have gotten enough to get $2000 a month, but still too high for me.
Why are you pissing and moaning about how much his Patreon prices are when you play it here for FREE?

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I am a Patreon Of many I have found on this site.
Unfortunately, I cannot lower the price.
When it was 3$, my game was constantly stolen and posted on the Internet and on this site too.
I had a conflict about this with f95zone. I removed the 3$ subscription and now no one is stealing the game.
Please excuse me for the inconvenience!

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
just for confirmation please do tell...

Does this update contains 5 minutes of play at tops like last one?
If so i won't bother download it rather wait for bigger content.

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
Unfortunately, I cannot lower the price.
When it was 3$, my game was constantly stolen and posted on the Internet and on this site too.
I had a conflict about this with f95zone. I removed the 3$ subscription and now no one is stealing the game.
Please excuse me for the inconvenience!
Fair enough, just giving my opinion on my standards for providing my patronage. $20 is too much for me unless you start releasing bigger releases, which I understand you can't do at this time.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Don't get me wrong, it's not that i'm not a fan.
i do like it,
but to download just 5 minutes of play each is not something i look forward to.
i'd have more fun playing the novel after downloading it if it has at least an hour worth of playing.
that's all.
It probably makes sense for you to wait for version 1.0 final.

Reactions: giqui
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes