Placidarrest

Jan 30, 2019
Looking for some Honest feedback ?
here is some.
As a big lover of Sci-fi, you are doing great so far :)
As a lover of these kinds of games, you are doing amazingly well.

To recap:
I'm a simple man, Dude !
I see big Breasts, I like !
Not a big fan of futa, though, but its your game dude!
Have fun! and know that I abide XD

if i could ask one thing , More lactation please :)

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Every new update is even shorter than the one before....
So, you're saying updates will eventually work down to 5 renders, 3 renders, one render, same render with another sentence, another few words, another word, until eventually each update will add one new letter to the most recent render.

Are you sure you weren't thinking about this game, paradoxically?

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2018
So, you're saying updates will eventually work down to 5 renders, 3 renders, one render, same render with another sentence, another few words, another word, until eventually each update will add one new letter to the most recent render.

Are you sure you weren't thinking about this game, paradoxically?
thats not an argument nor rebuttal to his complaint. the updates are getting shorter, period.

skullington

May 12, 2017
FUTA is FUTA is FUTA as has been explained in this thread already
(Futa has nothing to do with Trannies Pre or Post op Male or Female)

Futanari (ふたなり, seldom: 二形, 双形, literally: dual form; 二成, 双成, literally: "[to be of] two kinds") is the word for , which is also used in a broader sense for . : 79, 81 
You cant tell me what to believe.

tab.19

May 8, 2020
Played this game a long time ago and found it again just now. Good game and beautiful visuals but i think you're focusing too much and too fast on the story. The crew situation keeps changing too fast and there isn't enough buffer from one thing to another. take it slow and give the protagonist time to explore and adjust which brings me to my second thought:

i'm disappointend, at least for not, for the lack of variety in the game. In a future where sex dolls are as developed as this i don't believe everything would be so vanilla: where is rimming, pegging, frotting, foot-fetish, some femdom(maybe gentle maybe not), proper breeding, a black cock futa, a double cock futa, maybe horse cock futa and the likes?
There are so many kinks and if those dolls were made to satisfy us there must be a lot of wierd stuff out there to see

looking forward to play the next updates

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes