RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
FYI - Google Play flagged the dev's Android version as coming from an unknown developer and thus being a risk. I did some checking on my end, and I've been using Estrada777's Android port.

So this may have simply been a warning because I hadn't installed anything directly from 17Moonkeys lately. I don't think it actually claimed there was a known problem with the dev's APK. It's possible that the dev has just gotten back to releasing his own Android version, and Google Play hasn't seen this enough to consider it "validated" or whatever.

Just thought it should be mentioned somewhere. While I do trust the dev, I'm probably going to wait out the week or so until Estrada releases his port, as that's been working well for me (and all my saves are there!)

So, once someone does install and play the dev's Android version, please reply to this post to let everyone know all is good!

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
This game has the weirdest plot ever, and the most breakneck pacing ever. I've started skipping a lot of the dialogue I'm not interested in. The female character models are amazing though, and Galaxina's casual forwardness really does it for me.
I hope the future "grow up" option doesn't do what a lot of 3D lewd games do and make the MC into the incredible hulk. I'm hoping for a twink, but would settle for an "Average Joe" male body type.

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Call me old fashioned but I like my women without dicks.

I wonder would FUTA be considered pre Op Trans woman?
FUTA is FUTA is FUTA as has been explained in this thread already
(Futa has nothing to do with Trannies Pre or Post op Male or Female)

Futanari (ふたなり, seldom: 二形, 双形, literally: dual form; 二成, 双成, literally: "[to be of] two kinds") is the word for , which is also used in a broader sense for . : 79, 81 

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Has any choices to let any sexy futa begin the proccess of making the MC addicted to Futacream been added?

Plus is there any possible dominant or submissive MC choices?

• Red Heart
Reactions: IoOt and 17MOONKEYS

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
FYI - Google Play flagged the dev's Android version as coming from an unknown developer and thus being a risk.
Google Play does that unless you sign your APK with a certificate they recognize (which tends to cost money). So, many indie devs do not sign their APKs. You do not need to worry about it if you get your APK from an official site or thread of a dev you consider reliable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes