Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
i like this game very much...i would prefer MC doesn't look like a stupid child..it's a common problem in vn that has Incest in it too..and i don't really see why devs keep coming up with such ugly,childish,dwarfs...they are so little sized comapored to their mother \sister that is very Mood killing..really,m stop with this absurd short sized childish MC-.-..i beg you..for the rest i'm liking the story and i say, keep up the good work dev..hopefully with a new MC look soon
Truth _ would be good to see him grow up a bit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
i like this game very much...i would prefer MC doesn't look like a stupid child..it's a common problem in vn that has Incest in it too..and i don't really see why devs keep coming up with such ugly,childish,dwarfs...they are so little sized comapored to their mother \sister that is very Mood killing..really,m stop with this absurd short sized childish MC-.-..i beg you..for the rest i'm liking the story and i say, keep up the good work dev..hopefully with a new MC look soon
Do you know how hard it is to create a beautiful shota?
This is my first game, I was inexperienced.
He will soon grow up and become very sexy.
Love.

SinisterJoker

Oct 14, 2019
i also would love to see add in for Main Fetishes or Additional Fetishes for UFO and Futanari Universe is creampie, exhibitionism, foot fetish, Voyeurism

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Do you know how hard it is to create a beautiful shota?
This is my first game, I was inexperienced.
He will soon grow up and become very sexy.
Love.
it's noot only your MC...look at the others VN with incest, they are 75% looking like 10 yearas old child...this is killing the mood .really. not only yours why is so difficult create (or use some other normal MC) a 18+ years old Guy?? expecilly let him be taller and normal looking?

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
it's noot only your MC...look at the others VN with incest, they are 75% looking like 10 yearas old child...this is killing the mood .really. not only yours why is so difficult create (or use some other normal MC) a 18+ years old Guy?? expecilly let him be taller and normal looking?
Please show me some examples.

SinisterJoker

Oct 14, 2019
You can play as a futa protagonist?
no you are a male who wakes up 1000 years latter to a female and futa controlled universe but i can say play it to fined out it is a very good game as he has sad this is his first game he has made two outhers witch i have not played Futanari Universe yet but i can say by what i see it should be good

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes