17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
do you have an estimated time for the other game?
Futanari Universe will be released on Steam May 19th as Early Access for free.

You can add this game to your wishlist.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: ZZBible128

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
UFO [Ch.3 v0.5.5 Beta] [17MOONKEYS]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC/ANDROID: - - - ANONFILES / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Honest feedback? OK, you ask for it!

For starters make the futa content avoidable and I mean completely avoidable. Most of us aren't gay or into tranny's and we all know the truth here; It's a guy with tits, not a chick with a dick. We ain't interested. Nope.

Another thing would be to include some normal and thin models too _ give us some variety in the choices for woman. Not everyone is into yuge titted chubbies and fat chicks. A bit of Variety would broaden the appeal and increase the number of people interested in your game too. Win.
Thank you! I will think about it!

Reactions: Arra64

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Ivan SHSC you already know me and i told many times not only here also in ufo and your toher short story .i love what you do ,not so many do this at all,the only good ones are in the comic section and sometimes there a bit old and poorly updated,.so about the game itself .....i will say to do avoidable all the kinks better to only the futa.....like futa on male[that i dont have problem f is in the game but i dont wanna see it...need to be avoidable]
the models are ok for my taste but for many others are not so i would love to see more kinda natural sizes [real ones],.ih shit i found now i was tring to give feedback for the futanari universe.,my fault.....well done

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Just wanted to say I appreciate you and was not ragging on you work at all. Love the game and models... sound track is good too. Gotta say imho Anna is the fuckin Bomb but maybe that's just me. Loved grandma and all the models really_ Barbie, Barbarella and Aisha too, all of them . Great work, keep doing what you do.

Last edited:

SinisterJoker

Oct 14, 2019
Honest feedback? OK make futa's what they really are chicks with tits dick and pussy's

Futanari (ふたなり, seldom: 二形, 双形, literally: dual form; 二成, 双成, literally: "[to be of] two kinds") is the word for ,

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023

SinisterJoker

Oct 14, 2019
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i like this game very much...i would prefer MC doesn't look like a stupid child..it's a common problem in vn that has Incest in it too..and i don't really see why devs keep coming up with such ugly,childish,dwarfs...they are so little sized comapored to their mother \sister that is very Mood killing..really,m stop with this absurd short sized childish MC-.-..i beg you..for the rest i'm liking the story and i say, keep up the good work dev..hopefully with a new MC look soon

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes