Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
Hi,
So I downloaded the game from main page, but when I open the game it says Love version, is there also another version like cheating etc of the game or is the Love version official game by the dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Hi,
So I downloaded the game from main page, but when I open the game it says Love version, is there also another version like cheating etc of the game or is the Love version official game by the dev.
Official Love.

Last edited:
Reactions: Not_1_Fan

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Started playing the game and it's great so far.
Seems there were some scenes deleted from the last version.
Is there an older version available for download so we can play the deleted scenes ?
Or maybe a modder can add them back to the current version ?

• Red Heart

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Played version 0.5 (Ch. 3):

This is a very good game:
-very nice renders
-the women are beautiful and sexy and quite varied
-there is also a beautiful futa with a big cock
-the Sci-Fi story is interesting and engaging
-there are funny scenes and characters, especially involving the cat
-there are a few sex scenes but the story is only at the beginning

The are funny moments throughout the story which is quite rare for an adult game.
There is a cat called Ivan which becomes the sidekick of the MC and is a source of funny dialogs and scenes, like the one where he licks the milk from the cow woman's nipples.

The story is engaging although a bit disorganized which doesn't reduce the quality of the game.

Once I started playing, I found it hard to stop, which for me is the best indication of a quality game.

Best of luck to the developer who seems experienced in adult game making and has sizable following already.

Highly recommended.

• Red Heart

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
The story is engaging although a bit disorganized
Very interesting feedback! I'm really glad to hear that! Thank you!
But could you please explain what do you mean "a bit disorganized" - this could help me improve the game!

Reactions: MikeOG

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Very interesting feedback! I'm really glad to hear that! Thank you!
But could you please explain what do you mean "a bit disorganized" - this could help me improve the game!
Sure, let me try.

1. For example, the Barbie character was given a good story initially: she grew up to be a liberated, beautiful "woman" who told the MC
she loves him and wants to live with him.
And then, all of a sudden, she disappears from the story when she is left behind on the planet.

2. The grandma is an important character in the beginning since she takes the MC's virginity (if I'm not mistaken).
Then she dies with the whole humanity. and later she appears again when the MC has her "rebuilt" in a few minutes but without her original memory.
There are other ways to bring her (and MC's mother) to the story.
For example, the MC's mom and the grandma were also frozen on the alien spaceship but they were in a deeper type of sleep due to equipment malfunction.
They couldn't be revived on the rescue ship but they could be revived on the planet or on Earth.
Let's say the grandma is revived on the planet and the mom is revived on Earth (if the story needs her).

These are small story problems but they are not important and the game is still very engaging.
Please don't take it as a criticism, I really enjoyed your game and it think it can be really successful.

• Red Heart

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Sure, let me try.

1. For example, the Barbie character was given a good story initially: she grew up to be a liberated, beautiful "woman" who told the MC
she loves him and wants to live with him.
And then, all of a sudden, she disappears from the story when she is left behind on the planet.

2. The grandma is an important character in the beginning since she takes the MC's virginity (if I'm not mistaken).
Then she dies with the whole humanity. and later she appears again when the MC has her "rebuilt" in a few minutes but without her original memory.
There are other ways to bring her (and MC's mother) to the story.
For example, the MC's mom and the grandma were also frozen on the alien spaceship but they were in a deeper type of sleep due to equipment malfunction.
They couldn't be revived on the rescue ship but they could be revived on the planet or on Earth.
Let's say the grandma is revived on the planet and the mom is revived on Earth (if the story needs her).

These are small story problems but they are not important and the game is still very engaging.
Please don't take it as a criticism, I really enjoyed your game and it think it can be really successful.
Very interesting!
Thank for your honest feedback!
It was useful.

Last edited:
Reactions: broho1234

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
There are (at present) only two actual human beings alive, the MC and the lady he already calls Mom. And they were in suspended animation for a long time (1,000 years? 10,000? A long time).

A patch to make any of the characters biologically related to the MC would have to change rather a lot. With an undetermined possibility of future developments making things even more complicated: it's been a while since I ran through the prelude, but as I recall the MC wasn't living with his biological family there. I want to say his parents had died in an accident? The grandma who he's recreated as a doll was definitely not actually a relative.

This bit of backstory may be just that, backstory; however, that info was either unclear originally, or was explicitly modified by the dev. Therefore, it may fall under the Chekov's Gun principle - anything that the writer took that much effort to establish is likely to be important at some point down the road (Yes, I recognize the dev isn't exactly Chekov, Shakespeare, or even an experienced writer, so it could just as easily have no meaning at aall. Just saying, at this point, we don't know).
the "grandma" was his "milk mama" when he was a baby. so, i assume she has to be related, or she was a surrogate grandmother. kinda like a friend of the parents, who took a liking to him, as a nurturing female.

• Red Heart

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
and now barbie, it seems, will be with moolinda instead of mark, which makes me sad. i really wanted to see him with her. also, can't wait to see how it's gonna go with the "grandma" and the "mom" currently battling over him. it would be nice to see him rewrite both of their brains and turn them into part of his harem. of course, it seems that the "mom" is the only actual organic human female, so he would have to breed with her if he wants to restart the human race...
just a thought.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes