Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
Odd, it looks like the dev still hasn't updated the Gene tag area of this thread. Usually the Gene area is used to show what kinks are presently in the game, and also can be used for future proposed content that will later released in the story.

BUT one kink that I really, really dislike, is futa/Trans content...which I would like to know if any of that content can be "totally avoidable" for MC or any of the Li's , or is there an option so it can be removed by an in game choice. (Some game dev's create two types of paths, one with the girl who has a normal vag, and another with futa / trans dick content.)

Also, most harem fans believe...if another dick (futa or trans) who is sexually active with any of the love interests, would be considered it a huge negative no no. So. any if there is NTR/sharing content, it's a huge pass for me if this is the case for this title. Just wondering, as I haven't played this since I saw the blond with the dick.
You can avoid the majority of the futa content.
The part you can't clearly show the MC as really not into it

Last edited:

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
Now she is pregnant. Sorry.
How?
I get she had sex with the MC so he could gain control of the ship, but isn't she a sex doll?
And if sex dolls can get pregnant, why bother with filling him and his 'mom' with spermo and lacto drugs before putting them in the same room?

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
How?
I get she had sex with the MC so he could gain control of the ship, but isn't she a sex doll?
And if sex dolls can get pregnant, why bother with filling him and his 'mom' with spermo and lacto drugs before putting them in the same room?
The answer to this question is in the next update.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Janus_Apex

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
No can do.
I can use Google translate, but here I have no idea how to type this.
I hate you! Now I'm going to keep wondering what the fuck she told him 'till the next update.
I re-iterate, you, sir, are a TEASE!
Google translate can translate the pictures.
It's Klingon language.

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
He asks, Can sex dolls get pregnant? She says, No, but sex creates hormones for making breast milk, and it looks like a pregnancy.

• Thinking Face

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 133 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why!!!! whyyyy another nice V N nearly ruined by the childish weird face and physique of the MC?? i lost count on the VN that break the mood cuz of stupid face MC really...uff

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
why!!!! whyyyy another nice V N nearly ruined by the childish weird face and physique of the MC?? i lost count on the VN that break the mood cuz of stupid face MC really...uff
He will grow up in the near future according to the plot.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes