Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Truck drivers with mental problems, that are using drugs, perhaps to stay awake and stave off the boredom of weeks of open road, I am shocked, shocked! /s

Now find me a long haul truck driver that is not at least half mental.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Truck drivers with mental problems, that are using drugs, perhaps to stay awake and stave off the boredom of weeks of open road, I am shocked, shocked! /s

I haven't worked as a truck driver for eight months now.

Reactions: Smarmint and FFTW

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017

Honestly true. If I spent my entire day/night dealing with civilian drivers whilst trying to safely and quickly transport loads that weigh several tons, I'd have to be on drugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
The fuck!!!!!
You guys realize this guy is a truck driver in real life right? If he has mental issues (espcially due to drug use) then someone should contact the authorities. If he is having a hard time dealing with this he shouldn't be behind the wheel of a truck.

View attachment 2515665
Bro, you do realize that a mental breakdown can mean many things? But it doesn't mean you just lose your motor functioning. Stop talking about something you haven't the slightest clue about.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Maaan... I give up on this game. I really liked the start and the whole premise at first, but now I don't see a point to this. I'm not trying to being mean or anything but after the Station bit it really seens that the dev is just trolling and milking people. Super slow, sex is always interrupted or superficial, penetration is not shown, now he's being kinda cucked even by a pink monster, the aggresive and annoying shemale (futa has no balls lol) got to Moolinda first... just nice. It's a shame because I really like the models and all the extra thiccness, but what's the point if the protag don't really get any action?
Please explain in detail what exactly do you mean?
I do not understand how can I help you? I just do what I like, help me do it better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: carlousrex and FFTW

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I want to apologize to this community and to the fans of the game for my nervous breakdown that ended with the deletion of the account. I have some mental problems, I think it is related to drug use and character traits.

I'm Sorry.

- 17moonkeys
Considering the date this was posted I thought it was an april fools at first (I think most people who laughed thought the same). Now I think it is real. If it is real then my apologies for the laugh. Respect for your return and for actually apologizing for your mistake my friend. I enjoy your game and hope you continue to make it :).
I am curious why you changed the names of the characters after they have been established though? Also, why don't you request the developer tag on this account?

• Red Heart

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
From as far as I can tell "removed content" is the Moolinda bedroom scene. I assume it will be reused in a later update. The whole three scenes happening at once wasn't bad, and finally seeing Aisha reciprocate was great. However, I'm just left wanting more. Hopefully 0.5.5 will have some more juicy content for all the crew-mates.

Major bruh moment for Grandmother Alexandra cock-blocking us like that.

Also, even though Pamela's name changed (to Barbarella), there is still a lot of lines with the main character calling her by her nickname: Pam.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I want to apologize to this community and to the fans of the game for my nervous breakdown that ended with the deletion of the account. I have some mental problems, I think it is related to drug use and character traits.

I'm Sorry.

- 17moonkeys
To me this personally this is bullshit because you know that you fucked up and is having decline on patreons and now don't know what to do, that said i believe that some people can have a second chance even if they fucked up, so welcome back.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Also...look like anything that have a dick will fuck everyone and not only the mc...the dickosaur, galaxina...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So...nah...i don't like to share my LI with other dicks...

And the irony is :
There will be no sex with the main character and with other heroes of the game. She won't fuck with anyone. It's not at all certain that she will be.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes