Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I want to apologize to this community and to the fans of the game for my nervous breakdown that ended with the deletion of the account. I have some mental problems, I think it is related to drug use and character traits.

I'm Sorry.

- 17moonkeys
Welcome back. No hard feelings. This community is actually pretty great, I think, but we've all been there, when a few users and comments get under our skin. For a developer, I imagine it's doubly so because you work to put something out in the world, and see lots of praise, but the small, but vocal minority with complaints, I am sure, get to you.

Ultimately, devs that interact with the community, and accept that games will leak, and realize that ultimately, the more people play your game, the more supporters you will get, ultimately have the most success, and I think are happiest as well.

Look forward to trying the new update.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
So, the last version I played of this was v0.4.5 - apparently a lot of stuff was removed (aka censored so he could bend over to Patreon) in v0.4.7. Is it worth continuing, or is most of the, shall we say, Game of Thrones themed content gone now?

Three Pump

Apr 1, 2021
I want to apologize to this community and to the fans of the game for my nervous breakdown that ended with the deletion of the account. I have some mental problems, I think it is related to drug use and character traits.

I'm Sorry.

- 17moonkeys
If you haven't had at least one nervous breakdown in your life then you're doing something wrong. It's just nature's way of dropping excess baggage. One love.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017

I'm Sorry.

- 17moonkeys
The fuck!!!!!
You guys realize this guy is a truck driver in real life right? If he has mental issues (espcially due to drug use) then someone should contact the authorities. If he is having a hard time dealing with this he shouldn't be behind the wheel of a truck.

1680465324736.png

Last edited:

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Maaan... I give up on this game. I really liked the start and the whole premise at first, but now I don't see a point to this. I'm not trying to being mean or anything but after the Station bit it really seens that the dev is just trolling and milking people. Super slow, sex is always interrupted or superficial, penetration is not shown, now he's being kinda cucked even by a pink monster, the aggresive and annoying shemale (futa has no balls lol) got to Moolinda first... just nice. It's a shame because I really like the models and all the extra thiccness, but what's the point if the protag don't really get any action?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
It is from Dragnet intro; original tv run was 1951-1959, the revival was 1967 - 1970 was also on the radio circa pre 1950's.
The story you are about to hear is true. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
It is from Dragnet intro; original tv run was 1951-1959, the revival was 1967 - 1970 was also on the radio circa pre 1950's.
The story you are about to hear is true. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.
Inspired by this aesthetic.

il_1140xN.3665683294_pjmp.jpg

Barbarella-Vintage-Movie-Poster-Original-1-Sheet-27x41-4152.jpg

Reactions: Laehtsia

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
This site Is kinda toxic no wonder even devs just get the hell out there,I never was his patreon but he Is 100% right,you dont deserve guys for his work and many others,no matter what excuses and explanations,most of you sit In his cave(room) many dont even do anything with thier life not even job and sit there waiting for everything for free with 0 respect to the devs,to the games and work,to the anything.

bark,bark,bark and once again bark no more no less.
You have no fucking clue of what you're talking about. F95 it's a HUGE tool for Devs and also for costumers. Devs get to promote and get help on their projects which WILL NEVER EVER have if this web and It's community didn't exist. Consumers get their chance to compare and choose which project is truly worth to support.
SO, If you are part of one or the other, you should NEVER throw shit to this website and/or It's community, unless you want to show yourself as an ungrateful piece of shit. Do you understand?

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
You have no fucking clue of what you're talking about. F95 it's a HUGE tool for Devs and also for costumers. Devs get to promote and get help on their projects which WILL NEVER EVER have if this web and It's community didn't exist. Consumers get their chance to compare and choose which project is truly worth to support.
SO, If you are part of one or the other, you should NEVER throw shit to this website and/or It's community, unless you want to show yourself as an ungrateful piece of shit. Do you understand?
This, but with much less venom and spite.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes