DN8R

Jul 20, 2021
Please explain in detail what exactly do you mean?
I do not understand how can I help you? I just do what I like, help me do it better.
I think I can speak for most people here when I say that at chapter 3 v0.5, several actual sex scenes would be expected, instead of the constant teasing, alluding, interrupting etc.

At the moment, the whole game just feels like constant edging without any pay off. This isn't No Nut November: The Game.

This is meant to be constructive, I hope you take it in the spirit in which it is offered.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I think I can speak for most people here when I say that at chapter 3 v0.5, several actual sex scenes would be expected, instead of the constant teasing, alluding, interrupting etc.

At the moment, the whole game just feels like constant edging without any pay off. This isn't No Nut November: The Game.

This is meant to be constructive, I hope you take it in the spirit in which it is offered.
Or not even that, if the buildup was proportional to the payoff.
The chapters/updates are too short to not go straight to the point. If the idea was to properly set up most characters and plot points before we get any actual scenes, fine. But that means the chapters have to be way longer with more content, be it worldbuilding or character work to justify calling them chapters for one, and two, throwing in this many teases is not conducive to the idea.
So either you rush everything, or commit to the buildup and initial lack of scenes.

Also, a small bit of feedback for the game from myself. Altering the names of characters is whatever, but you better make sure you do it right. Because the MC still refers to "Barbarella" as Pam regularly.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Also, a small bit of feedback for the game from myself. Altering the names of characters is whatever, but you better make sure you do it right. Because the MC still refers to "Barbarella" as Pam regularly.
It's already fixed.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Played this again after a long time of ignoring it.

The game was more interesting when it was 1 woman and 1 guy trying to figure out their new life on the ship.

Then it went completely fucking bonkers. Ohwell.

• Sad
Reactions: EJW and 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Played this again after a long time of ignoring it.

The game was more interesting when it was 1 woman and 1 guy trying to figure out their new life on the ship.

Then it went completely fucking bonkers. Ohwell.
Please, try to explain why?

smog01

Apr 30, 2021
there is barely any sex, i dot like the futa stuff at all and I don't see any pregnancy. I am sorry but i even have trouble following the story. I played through this a third time and it all feels so short.

Would be nice to actually have choices in this game

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Odd, it looks like the dev still hasn't updated the Gene tag area of this thread. Usually the Gene area is used to show what kinks are presently in the game, and also can be used for future proposed content that will later be released in the story.

BUT one kink that I really, really dislike, is futa/Trans content...which I would like to know if any of that content can be "avoidable" for MC, or any of his Li's . And or is there an option so it can be removed by an in game choice. (Some game dev's create two types of paths, one with the girl who has a normal vag, and another with futa / trans dick content.)

Also, most harem fans believe...if another dick (man, futa or trans) who is sexually active with any of the love interests, would be considered a huge negative no no. So, if there is any un-avoidable NTR / sharing content, as would be it's a huge pass for me if this is the case for this title. I was just wondering, as I haven't played this since I saw the blond with the huge dick. :sick:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes