RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Lame. Uninstalling
There are (at present) only two actual human beings alive, the MC and the lady he already calls Mom. And they were in suspended animation for a long time (1,000 years? 10,000? A long time).

A patch to make any of the characters biologically related to the MC would have to change rather a lot. With an undetermined possibility of future developments making things even more complicated: it's been a while since I ran through the prelude, but as I recall the MC wasn't living with his biological family there. I want to say his parents had died in an accident? The grandma who he's recreated as a doll was definitely not actually a relative.

This bit of backstory may be just that, backstory; however, that info was either unclear originally, or was explicitly modified by the dev. Therefore, it may fall under the Chekov's Gun principle - anything that the writer took that much effort to establish is likely to be important at some point down the road (Yes, I recognize the dev isn't exactly Chekov, Shakespeare, or even an experienced writer, so it could just as easily have no meaning at aall. Just saying, at this point, we don't know).

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes