u0204

Oct 14, 2020
I'm not sure what people have an issue with mega for, I get around 5 gig daily download and if I go over it I just go to bed and it start's back up whenever. I'm not really using mega to download more then that on a daily basis, are they? Personally I'd suggest the mega app. Been using it the last few months with zero issues at the free level. At least it doesn't time out and force a complete restart like pixel and others lol.
Mega app works fine for me too. The 5 gb limit is a bit annoying though, but you can get around it by switching servers if you have a vpn.

However I still prefer the other hosts. If your downloads often time out you should try , it makes it easier to download multiple links and also supports resuming downloads from anonfiles and pixeldrain.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Mega app works fine for me too. The 5 gb limit is a bit annoying though, but you can get around it by switching servers if you have a vpn.

However I still prefer the other hosts. If your downloads often time out you should try , it makes it easier to download multiple links and also supports resuming downloads from anonfiles and pixeldrain.
I can't even get the page to load, to have the download to fail with pixeldrain. The few times I've managed to succeed at getting through, I've never been able to ascertain which permutation of variables led to my success, to be able to reliably recreate the scenario. Still try a few times before sadly moving on though, just in case I figure it out. VPN or off, add block on or off, across multiple different phones. *shrug* I think Pixeldrain just hates me.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Sigh.. would anybody, by chance, have the older (non-butchered) version still laying around that they wouldn't mind uploading on here? I would have held on to my copy if I knew this was going to happen. :(

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I too was helping with English translation and grammatical issues. For free. Never under any delusion that it was just me, especially since he confirmed that, but it was...interesting to feel like I contributed to this community in some small way.
I should've mentioned that it was of course not a solo venture, but the cracked out dev was adamant about putting my name in the game credits.

1678964541733.png

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Sigh.. would anybody, by chance, have the older (non-butchered) version still laying around that they wouldn't mind uploading on here? I would have held on to my copy if I knew this was going to happen. :(
I have 0.4.6 before the "revised" version so if there was anything extra it probably won't be in there. DM me if you want it.

Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
not quite sure what was removed because also I have the old versions, and everything still seems to be there just different/more dialogue?
except for few more scenes as the story progressed past the old versions.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4.7

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 126 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: hyperjack38

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
Goddamn what hapened? I don't check for a while to let the updates pile up and come back to dissent.
long story short, the dev's other game was reworked massively (partly for the sake of patron) and ended abruptly resulting in a lot of criticism, which the dev did not take very well, he left the site and deleted his account. now there are reworks for this one too

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Goddamn what hapened? I don't check for a while to let the updates pile up and come back to dissent.
Dev put the last update of his other game behind a paywall, saying that unlike the rest, it wouldn't be released publicly after a delay, pissing everyone off. Then when it leaked he threw a hissy-fit and ragequit. Shame, because he did great renders, but who wants to put up with that kind of attitude?

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Dev put the last update of his other game behind a paywall, saying that unlike the rest, it wouldn't be released publicly after a delay, pissing everyone off. Then when it leaked he threw a hissy-fit and ragequit. Shame, because he did great renders, but who wants to put up with that kind of attitude?
That really is a shame. They did make good renders.

Reactions: Janus_Apex
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes