Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
is there a reason no one leaks the patreon? i thought this was the purpose of this site lol
If I understand correctly the version released yesterday ( the " love " one ) is exclusive for people who pay the highest tier, hence the only 3 likes on the patreon post while he usually gets around 30
:confused:

Reactions: MrRiouso

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Since this is kinetic, I'm guessing nothing is avoidable. Do we have to see any Futa on Male stuff? :unsure:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Seriously, this guy's patreon's minimum subscription is $10? I like what the guy produces but he and every one of his subscribers on patreon are insane. The (in)frequency of updates and how tiny they are makes $10 seem absurd.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
And seriously, his patron's minimum subscription is $10? I like what the guy produces, but he and every one of his subscribers on Patreon are insane. The (in)frequency of updates and how tiny they are making $10 seem absurd.
It might be a little payback for the Our Secret debacle. Which was his fault, not ours. (Just my opinion :whistle: money grab)

Reactions: IPsycho

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
HAHAH the game developer had almost 300 patrons back in January, but after that he raged here and deleted his account. BUT NOW he has just over 200 patrons. A loss of several hundreds in monetary terms.

Jul 11, 2018
I think the dev should come back. While the situation was adversarial at times, I think it was way better, and probably gave him additional motivation.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
For most Windows Ren'py games, the save location for the game is actually Name of game\game\saves. The appdata location is for backing up. However, if you clean out the appdata, you won't find the game saves there. You can find the saves between version, if you delete old games, but not all the saves, and they pop in game between versions. For some games, this is not a good thing, as there are too many changes made to make those old saves viable, anymore. And they do warn about using old save. So, for most games, I start a fresh game, just so that I can get a decent save at the end.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes