jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Yea for those on limited bandwidth you can give this update a skip. The dialogue throughout the story has been polished in several places. It seems like this update was a huge grammar overhaul. It reads well now, but the story hasn't progressed at all. You actually lose two scenes at the end with moolinda compared to 4.6

halil123

May 23, 2017
Ch.3 v0.4.7
- significant changes to the dialogues and storyline.
- several scenes have been removed.
This mf is revamping the game every other update. It would be mildly annoying in a game with regular updates that have 4-5 scenes. It is just ridiculous in UFO when the story hasn't progressed a bit for 1.5 years.

Yet it still has close to 5 rating here, shows how far a good concept goes.

glo5

Jan 9, 2023
Sorry to bother Hello I only have 3questions
1.) so i was wondering will pregnant and gives birth" be added within the next update?
2.How do you get your pregnant?
3>) Just wondering where save files for games are generally stored.OS: Android , OS:Windows

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
So is there any point in downloading this? From the Changelog it sound like this version has less content than the previous ones, not more.

Reactions: Nayvah

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I believe the dev had a meltdown here on F95 because his just completed game "Our Secret" got leaked here. He threw a tantrum about it, changed the status to abandoned, threatened to stop making game(s) I believe, and so on. I suppose their account was deleted at some point also during that time.

I can understand someone being upset about something you worked hard on getting leaked so quickly, but he didn't handle it well. Just gotta deal with it and try to turn it into a positive. To be fair to him, he wasn't the first to act out this way and he certainly won't be the last either.

Wish him well with his games going forward.
And the funny thing is that he started here, promoted the game here, and in the last update put the game for "pay only".

The thing is i dont understand why devs still do their games on patreon having substar....i really dont understand.
In my opinion because is a better know platform, i have never worked with any of those so i have no idea if they change the payment methods or have an increase fee.

Sorry to bother Hello I only have 3questions
1.) so i was wondering will pregnant and gives birth" be added within the next update?
2.How do you get your pregnant?
3>) Just wondering where save files for games are generally stored.OS: Android , OS:Windows
1- I have no idea, the dev is not anymore here, 2- When a boy meet a girl...3- I have never play on android, but on windows the save is on your "localdisk\users\yourpcname\appdata\roaming\renpy\Unidentifiedflyingobject"

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
And the funny thing is that he started here, promoted the game here, and in the last update put the game for "pay only".

In my opinion because is a better know platform, i have never worked with any of those so i have no idea if they change the payment methods or have an increase fee.

1- I have no idea, the dev is not anymore here, 2- When a boy meet a girl...3- I have never play on android, but on windows the save is on your "localdisk\users\yourpcname\appdata\roaming\renpy\Unidentifiedflyingobject"
Well maybe its pretty unknown platform but its better for content creation, i mean at least they dont fuck with u with the content u want to release, patreon is pure shit with that and lot of devs will censor their games coz that... but well most of them prefer to censor the game and dont lose money so...xD

Reactions: AlexTorch

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
I had some conversations with this dev to give him honest reviews. While the renders always have been of nice quality, the amount of work in every patch has been a joke.
I have the feeling that this guy just wanted to get some fame, have a reasonable income/month in *atreon, and slack his ass off...

Reactions: MrRiouso and Nayvah
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes