krakos9

Sep 16, 2016
- several scenes have been removed.
- several renders have been added.
- character names have been changed.
That seems to be a patreon shackdown but the problem is each update was a few scenes. So several scenes have been removed several renders have been added, that's one step forward, three step back.

Reactions: Ptah and KenneX

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
This site Is kinda toxic no wonder even devs just get the hell out there,I never was his patreon but he Is 100% right,you dont deserve guys for his work and many others,no matter what excuses and explanations,most of you sit In his cave(room) many dont even do anything with thier life not even job and sit there waiting for everything for free with 0 respect to the devs,to the games and work,to the anything.

bark,bark,bark and once again bark no more no less.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Would you mind actually uploading to anything usable, like Pixeldrain or Gofile? MEGA is a pay service if you download basically more than a GIF animation, and workupload is slow as fucking fuck.
Pixeldrain almost always has web host errors for me, it's 99% certain, for me, that if that's the only place something is hosted I'll never be able to download it... Not sure why.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Pixeldrain almost always has web host errors for me, it's 99% certain, for me, that if that's the only place something is hosted I'll never be able to download it... Not sure why.
I'm not sure what people have an issue with mega for, I get around 5 gig daily download and if I go over it I just go to bed and it start's back up whenever. I'm not really using mega to download more then that on a daily basis, are they? Personally I'd suggest the mega app. Been using it the last few months with zero issues at the free level. At least it doesn't time out and force a complete restart like pixel and others lol.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Warning to everybody.

This is nice and all, but... this is not a VN. It needs a "kinetic novel" tag.

There are no choices.

Secondly, there aren't any sex scenes after the early scenes. No penetrations after the very first scene.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
It is perhaps worth noting that the author explicitly was looking for feedback on the game when he first posted it. Perhaps he found the feedback he got less constructive than he was looking for.

Also, there's nothing wrong with offering up early versions of the game for free, especially when you feel you have a great deal to learn. The author may not have recognized the difficulty in transitioning from free early versions to paid versions as they become better at their craft.
It's a very disingenuous thing that developers do. They use piracy sites to initially advertise their work, and then once they start making a little money, they act like they're disgusted with piracy altogether.

I'm a subscriber to Daval's Subscribestar. He recently made a post complaining about sharing on other sites. In the comments I replied:

I don’t think that creators understand that pirating doesn’t cost them the money that they think it does. 95% of the people that download your work from pirating sites were never going to pay for it anyway. However, pirating sites generate a lot of exposure for creators, and as a result, you get that 5% of people that WILL be willing to pay you. These are generally people that didn’t know of the creator’s work before seeing it on a pirate site. It’s money that the creator would have never earned if not for the pirate site. Creators are not out advertising their adult comics. So where do you think that many (if not most) of your new subscribers are coming from? I personally would have no idea who Daval was had I not seen his work on a pirate site. I chose to sub in order to support the artist. I understand that subscribers want to feel like they are getting a special perk for their money. I don’t share the work of an artist that I’m subbed to for this reason (I’m paying for it). However, I also understand that I’m not paying $20 a month for Daval’s work. I’m paying $20 a month so that Daval can continue working. There’s a huge difference.
I think he was surprised by the number of people who agreed with me.

Daval (like 17MOONKEYS) started out initially posting his work on a piracy site (8muses Forum) to drum up interest. Once his got popular he started having mods crack down on the sharing of his work.

I don't feel like there is a transition from free to paid versions that a developer needs to make. I feel like developers need to understand what it is people are paying them for. People are supporting your development of a project, not buying your product (because you aren't even offering a complete product). If you want to be like Rockstar, IO Interactive, Bethesda Game Studios, etc., then develop your games out of pocket like they do, and sell them on Steam once they are completed.

If a developer is so anti-piracy, then stay clear of those communities altogether. Don't use them for your benefit, and then shit on them when you feel you no longer need them.

Last edited:

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
It's a very disingenuous thing that developers do. They use piracy sites to initially advertise their work, and then once they start making a little money, they act like they're disgusted with piracy altogether.

I'm a subscriber to Daval's Subscribestar. He recently made a post complaining about sharing on other sites. In the comments I replied:

I think he was surprised by the number of people who agreed with me.

Daval (like 17MOONKEYS) started out initially posted his work on a piracy site (8muses Forum) to drum up interest. Once his got popular he started having mods crack down on the sharing of his work.

I don't feel like there is a transition from free to paid versions that a developer needs to make. I feel like developers need to understand what it is people are paying them for. People are supporting your development of a project, not buying your product (because you aren't even offering a complete product). If you want to be like Rockstar, IO Interactive, Bethesda Game Studios, etc., then develop your games out of pocket like they do, and sell them on Steam once they are completed.

If a developer is so anti-piracy, then stay clear of those communities altogether. Don't use them for your benefit, and then shit on them when you feel you no longer need them.
I agree with you on many things.

I have the first version of the game coming out later, hopefully already this year. I'm going to make it completely free, but I'm also going to put in more places the possibility to support game development. All patreon levels get the game at the same time as free players. Maybe I'll put some polls etc. only for patrons, but no one gets game benefits.

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
17Moonkeys is trying to act like a AAA studio, in some ways. However, failing in major ways. Putting in some new renders, but deleting several other things? If Bethesda or CD Project Red did this, they would be crucified for this. Oh, wait, they have been. This guy asked for feed back on the game, and I had read most of the feed back, and it was honest feeed back. He took it as criticism. then made another game, that, in no way, matched the description for the game. Honestly, I think that this is like a major studio placing a game on here, for free, then delete half the good stuff, and keep in all the problems, etc., and then tell us to go buy the game on Steam, GoG, Epic, or what have you. I doubt I will get the latest tragedy of an update, and wait for something later on. I have other stuff to do than play something that could have benefitted from decent, honest, feedback.

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
This site Is kinda toxic no wonder even devs just get the hell out there,I never was his patreon but he Is 100% right,you dont deserve guys for his work and many others,no matter what excuses and explanations,most of you sit In his cave(room) many dont even do anything with thier life not even job and sit there waiting for everything for free with 0 respect to the devs,to the games and work,to the anything.

bark,bark,bark and once again bark no more no less.
wow-ted.gif

Reactions: kamikazedrew

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I agree with you on many things.

I have the first version of the game coming out later, hopefully already this year. I'm going to make it completely free, but I'm also going to put in more places the possibility to support game development. All patreon levels get the game at the same time as free players. Maybe I'll put some polls etc. only for patrons, but no one gets game benefits.
I'm also an aspiring developer (although I am several years away from putting anything out), and I intend to use F95 as a valuable resource. I'm going to start off posting my project here, and once I start getting financial support I'll stop. However, I can care less if/when my work leaks here. I'm still a part of this community, and that will not change.

My goal is to create something so good that people are going to want to support it.

And that's the thing that mediocre devs don't understand. If your work is good, and your professionalism is on point, people will give you their money despite the fact that they can get it for free.

Notice how you never see NLT, Breadman, Dr PinkCake, Philly, BBBen, Tinkerer, Naughty Underworld, etc., etc., melting down about people "stealing" their work.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MrD812 and Ptah

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
I'm also an aspiring developer (although I am several years away from putting anything out), and I intend to use F95 as a valuable resource. I'm going to start off posting my project here, and once I start getting financial support I'll stop. However, I can care less if/when my work leaks here. I'm still a part of this community, and that will not change.

My goal is to create something so good that people are going to want to support it.

And that's the thing that mediocre devs don't understand. If your work is good, and your professionalism is on point, people will give you their money despite the fact that they can get it for free.

Notice how you never see NLT, Breadman, Dr PinkCake, Philly, BBBen, Tinkerer, Naughty Underworld, etc., etc., melting down about people "stealing" their work.
Now it would be stupid not to use this forum with several million users as a springboard. This place is a great resource for beginners. Here, when you make a name for yourself as a game developer, the road and the future are open.

I also have some problems with myself when I don't accept everything and many pictures have to be made several times to go through my own filter and if the picture takes a few hours to make, it's sometimes a slow process.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I know it's a bit off topic, but I had to reply.
You have probably not been a member of DPCs discord, or you would know he hates pirates. He bans Patrons regularly who even hint you can get his game free anywhere. Luckily, he has the luxury of tons of Patrons, so he can afford to make an example out of some of them.
There is also some evidence to suggest that he got AOA Academy shut down, when he accused the Devs of stealing some of his code. You will also get banned from his discord if you persist in recommending that game, or College Kings, as he considers them copies of BaDIK.
He might have a great game, but he's a bit crazy. o_O

Valuvika

Feb 5, 2023
You have probably not been a member of DPCs discord, or you would know he hates pirates. He bans Patrons regularly who even hint you can get his game free anywhere. Luckily, he has the luxury of tons of Patrons, so he can afford to make an example out of some of them.
There is also some evidence to suggest that he got AOA Academy shut down, when he accused the Devs of stealing some of his code. You will also get banned from his discord if you persist in recommending that game, or College Kings, as he considers them copies of BaDIK.
I don't know, but that sounds like a hell of a paranoid thing to me. Those games can work side by side just fine without one starting to stalk the other. Yes, more games can fit here. With that principle, there wouldn't be any game here if someone got angry about everything. For example: Idea, code, style, characters, etc., etc. If I make some code and someone wants to use it, I'd be damn proud that someone is interested. It doesn't take that own game away from anyone. If someone refines something for their own use, I don't see it as bad. If it does it damn well, maybe I can borrow it for my own use later from him.

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
WOW!!! I stand corrected on him.

Also, I would NEVER give money to a dev that behaves that way.

TheSkeptic1

Apr 10, 2020
I used to be the one working on translations, for free mind you :LOL:, before the "revised" version came out. Haven't heard from him since he deleted his F95 account, and I doubt I will again unless I try contacting him myself. I'm just wondering what he is doing for translations, and if he has hired someone who isn't going to just use google translate (although I used Deepl, with some tweaking afterwards.)

Before me, there was someone else for a short time.
I too was helping with English translation and grammatical issues. For free. Never under any delusion that it was just me, especially since he confirmed that, but it was...interesting to feel like I contributed to this community in some small way.

Reactions: Laehtsia
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes