AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
He is really playing with fire on patreon...

"Your mother in a future visual novel."

The way patreon is retard with this stuff, soon the page will under review...

• Haha
Reactions: Laehtsia
Jul 17, 2020
anyone else remeber when this game showed promise? (before it became yet another extreme body proportion disappointment, aisha the middle eatern lady used to have nearly realistically sized tits prolly 46h or 46j cup instead of 98XX cup boobs)

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
anyone else remeber when this game showed promise? (before it became yet another extreme body proportion disappointment, aisha the middle eatern lady used to have nearly realistically sized tits prolly 46h or 46j cup instead of 98XX cup boobs)
Eh....

The plot was always teetering between enjoyably quirky and ridiculously stupid. It was inevitably going to jump the shark.

The entire premise was always too sissyfied for my taste, and that was BEFORE the dev decided to wave the tranny shit in players' faces. I was ultimately hoping that it would stay the course of a silly, but enjoyable story with some serious thickness to fap to. Doesn't seem like it going to turn out that way. It's just a CG download for me now.

s201

Jun 18, 2017
game is good, but will be greater if mc have small dick (like me or like small dick mode in summertime saga, lol). You make hot content, good luck!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UFO-CH3-0.4.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
LMAOOO dev complains about theft of game in a piracy forum smh
It is perhaps worth noting that the author explicitly was looking for feedback on the game when he first posted it. Perhaps he found the feedback he got less constructive than he was looking for.

Also, there's nothing wrong with offering up early versions of the game for free, especially when you feel you have a great deal to learn. The author may not have recognized the difficulty in transitioning from free early versions to paid versions as they become better at their craft.

Personally, I prefer to pay once via itch.io or some such than monthly via Latreon or SubscribeStar. I have paid for content using all 3 methods. Since the dev doesn't take payments via itch, my options are somewhat limited. I'm also loath to commit to paying the asking price for a full game on a console for incomplete games I hope will be continued, even if that's spread over the length of a year.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
There is a character, Barbarella, who is misnamed at least three times in chapter one as Pam. Don't know if this will make it to the dev, but in case...

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
It is perhaps worth noting that the author explicitly was looking for feedback on the game when he first posted it. Perhaps he found the feedback he got less constructive than he was looking for.
I believe the dev had a meltdown here on F95 because his just completed game "Our Secret" got leaked here. He threw a tantrum about it, changed the status to abandoned, threatened to stop making game(s) I believe, and so on. I suppose their account was deleted at some point also during that time.

I can understand someone being upset about something you worked hard on getting leaked so quickly, but he didn't handle it well. Just gotta deal with it and try to turn it into a positive. To be fair to him, he wasn't the first to act out this way and he certainly won't be the last either.

Wish him well with his games going forward.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes