SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
I have, yet, to play the latest update. I stated this a while ago in the forums that the dev should focus on one version of the game he is currently working on. For instance, work on UFO for about a month. Do something that would further the game. I didn't break it down. I will touch on other things later. Right now, I am going to break down at least something to do to work on the game, and progress the game itself. Later, I will discuss Patreon.
Here is how I would update, etc., a game I am working on:
1) Have several people proofread the game. This is looking for grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.
2) Set a goal, and outline how to get to the goal.
3) Write out what is going to get you to your goal.
4) Have people here read the dialogue and give feedback on that. (Or the same people in point 1.)
5) Put together what you need to get to your goal. Artwork, writing, etc.
6) Polish what you can, and release a beta test of of the game. Gather feedback, and listen to the people.
7) Do a final polish, implement the feedback, and correct spelling at that time. Then release the polished update.
8) Take a break from all that you are working on.
9) Start with the other game.

Just to add to things, I wouldn't say when I was publishing an update. Announce that you are working on one. You set the time frame.

As to patreon, I would offer people a place in the credits for the game, as well as naming characters after them, depending on their level. I would start at $1 USD, and only an early release of the version you are working on. Make it 24 hours early. Actually, all donation levels would get only 24 hours early access to games. However, each level would get artwork, and other things. And I wouldn't put anything behind a pay wall, that goes through my patreon.

Reactions: Laehtsia

glo5

Jan 9, 2023
hi I only have 1questions does anyone know

1.) so i was wondering will pregnant and gives birth" be added within the next update?

Reactions: Punto

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
I want to like the game because the models are super hot, but the story, dialogues and characters are all over the place, i feel like aside from the overarching plot and the character's roles, nothing has consitency.

I swear sometimes it's like multiple people are playing the same DND character at the same time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tweaker69

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So i decided to manually check this game cause i hadn't seen an update for a few months and i figured there might be something up to mark the game with for my own records. Well, turns out it wasn't showing up cause it has the parody tag and i filter that one out cause i dislike lewd games from mainstream games/cartoons/movies... so wtf is this game doing with the parody tag? Is it a parody of some show or game?

Edit: Sheesh didn't miss much, 5 minutes of content and done...

Last edited:
Reactions: zeldagamernl

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
So i decided to manually check this game cause i hadn't seen an update for a few months and i figured there might be something up to mark the game with for my own records. Well, turns out it wasn't showing up cause it has the parody tag and i filter that one out cause i dislike lewd games from mainstream games/cartoons/movies... so wtf is this game doing with the parody tag? Is it a parody of some show or game?

Edit: Sheesh didn't miss much, 5 minutes of content and done...
Think it might be to do with the Startek, Starwars and a few other syfy items and sets it has but I could be wrong.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Think it might be to do with the Startek, Starwars and a few other syfy items and sets it has but I could be wrong.
Hmmm... pretty sure the tag is meant for using an established franchise as your main setting or containing characters ripped wholesale from the source. References and props from pop culture shouldn't count. I'll report it and see what happens.

Jun 28, 2020
Fun game. The grandma scene at the beginning was delightful. Not a big fan of the armpit hair on some of the characters; would be cool if there was a toggle for that. Some diversity in body types would be a welcome addition, but not bad otherwise.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
It's a decent game with good content but completely aimless and full of baffling story decisions. One of those where you have to skip multiple updates to get decent content per play.

Reactions: Vitklim

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch3 0.4.6 Revised Beta

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 127 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated android port.

Reactions: ZiggyZpider
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes