JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
the story is nonsensical but the art is great and all these ladies are friggin stacked in the best ways. looking forward to whatever content the dev produces next
I agree the story got no sense The models Do remind me of Jackerman
Work to Kinda look Similar I like it the start then I simple Did Skip to jump to see if he would have any kinda of moment with his foster mom but nha didn't so I do Like good plot to Sadly this doesn't maybe I would see it when it's completed that if i lived that far :coffee:

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Very interested in more of this, too bad its so short. Would luv a bit of sandbox to freely mess around and maybe something to the futa drug akin to futadom world or something but not quite? Anyways cheers to more

• Angry
Reactions: Laehtsia and BTLD

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
I have. Where was the incest? The grandmother wasn't his grandmother. She was his wet nurse.

What other character was even insinuated as being related to the MC?
In the very first release (or two, can't remember) the prologue characters were blood related. The author has since changed the prologue and the relationships therein. Other than that, there hasn't been any insinuation.

To be specific: the relationships were MC's aunt and grandmother.

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
According to his patron update is " 99 % done "

Since he decided to delete his F95 account, I think we need a Hero for the next hours... :BootyTime:

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I used to be the one working on translations, for free mind you :LOL:, before the "revised" version came out. Haven't heard from him since he deleted his F95 account, and I doubt I will again unless I try contacting him myself. I'm just wondering what he is doing for translations, and if he has hired someone who isn't going to just use google translate (although I used Deepl, with some tweaking afterwards.)

Before me, there was someone else for a short time.

Last edited:
Reactions: FFTW and Darkaura

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Anyone else have the bug where anytime anyone says anything the wrong side image is displayed and then the right side image is displayed? It's quite distracting :(

Anyway to fix it?

Reactions: Curious BirdMan
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes