reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
The dev sad reacted my message, just so you know i do really like the game, just wish there was more content, but I'm sure you're doing your best! Keep it up dev, i believe in you! :)

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
Futa content is a total turn-off for me. I feel disgusted by it. When I want to see a hot milf and a shota, I want to see exactly that, not some semi-gay bullshit ruining otherwise hot daz3d female models, who get a dick attached to them. Since futa was added to this vn, it died for me. (I just came here, because it was shown under "latest games & updates".) I was active in the early days of this vn and gave constructive feedback, but I was totally disappointed by the results of futa weirdos hijacking this vn. I can't enjoy it any more.

I will quote this user, who summarized it pretty well, what's going to happen to this vn, one year ago and it already happened exactly the way he predicted it as you can see in the current poll!

By now the demographics of this vn have changed significantly and this thread is full of futa weirdos, who “don’t mind” or more honestly enjoy “chicks with dicks” (already the name is an abomination, sorry, but there are only two biological genders, everything else is a mental illness! Despite all the politically motivated propaganda nowadays, just google it, gender dysphoria is a mental illness according to ICD 10 (International Classification of Diseases)). [And don't even dare to bring up the most recent ICD 11, which is mainly politically motivated.]

Meanwhile all "straight shota" lovers have abandoned this VN mostly and don't watch it any more (hence the poll results). After all the semi-gay futa kink and "straight shota" kink have got nothing to do with each other.

Most adult men have fantasized about having sex with an adult woman or several adult women as a teenage boy, were they hot moms of their friends, female teachers, female coaches, aunts, whatever. At least the fantasy of “straight shota” is pretty normal. Most adult men had such fantasies as teenagers and it has got nothing to do with pedophilia. The very same people are very much alienated by hot daz3d female models turned into a freakshow by attaching a dick to them. It ruins this whole vn for them.
What are you complaining about ?.When you see the tag then just go back instead of crying and whining about wanna see little boys with mini-dicks that you can hardly see.
If i'm right you can block futa content in your prefs, crybaby
1696682192358.gif

Last edited:

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Futa isn't all that great. What should be interesting about them(having both parts) is under used.
Instead of being seen as like a strictly male/female role, I think both aspects of a sex should be used.

Like a futa that wants to fuck and BE fucked at the time. Taking advantage of both male+female aspects of sex. Make it so it's impossible for futa's to satisfied without polyamory because of that preference, causing normal relationships to be very difficult. Interesting shit like that.

Instead futa's just get used as a dude with tits, that would fuck anything with a pulse. It's boring.
Also, when a "futa" doesn't have a pussy, thats not a futa. We know what it is.
Even if a futa has balls, as long as there's a pussy it's 100% futa.

Mucklebones

Jul 18, 2017
I always wait for a few updates to have gone by before I play, because I know each are traditionally short. I'm not saying thats a bad thing, because the dev clearly puts so much work into each scene. To be honest, I'm pretty sure I'd still think: "Fuck! That's it?!?" once I reached the end of an update no matter how long I waited.

Also, it's nice to see someone who looks for constructive criticism, but doesn't let the player-base completely drive the direction of the game. Make YOUR game. The fans will... cum.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I really hate when a new update comes out on the weekend. The family is at home and I just don't have time to get to it. Let alone doing the things associated with these games.
This time I managed to play the update while the wife and children were brushing their teeth. And those other things didn't even happen in the update.
Anyway, thanks for the great game and I'm looking forward to the next story. There's an interesting story and beautiful women and really thanks for the grandma - there's never enough GILF. I hope that "mom" will be added in time, she looked interestingly nasty in the prologue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes