jcpower13

Jul 24, 2019
honest feedback: great characters graphically its great. the game fails due to lack of content and honestly i feel like this game would have worked better as a sandbox personally i greatly dislike linear games.
Similar thoughts in regards to the graphics, characters and content but ixnay on the sandboxay. I much prefer the linear nature you have going on. Sandboxes are very hit and miss and miss alot.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I will be honest and say I voted NO toFuta in this Game.
However that is only because you gave a YES or NO and there was no third Choice of I Don't Care.
You see Futa is not my Kink so I wouldn't seek it out in a Game.
Nor do I dislike it enough to avoid it in a Game that has it... especially if it's a Sci-Fi Game.
Aslong as Futa on Male is Avoidable I have no real feelings either way.
But I Voted no because out of a YES or NO choice I would rather not see it in a game than see it.
Again I not against it but Just like BlowJobs, FootJobs, Titjobs and Anal it do's absolutely nothing for me.
And I play this game because I'm enjoying playing it.

Just Sayin.

Archminator

Jan 6, 2018
i like this genre and gameplay story. seeing females mating with males kinda boring if youre into males or being the male in game.. i don't mind though.. but i like seeing Futas/Trans or Hermaphodites, its like watching lesbians with one extra step.. and hey its in SPACE.. so any species can be something says ALIEN, its like Star Trek and i like every skin colour with humany shape body. i like black, darker skin etc'.

as long as the body shape is voluptuous as the devs wants.

also thicc voluptuous girls/trans always get the job done. male fucking futas is more exciting. male on futa, futa on futa, futa on female, you name it. as much as the DEVS wants or like, i also want it.

In the END. its just a game with alot of horny fantasies.. if any developer has this kind of a really good quality models, i would've not hesitate to play or checking it out to see how it is, and I LIKE IT.

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
Game updated.
Regarding futa content, it's better just to make options in sex scenes with futa content (options for player's kink).
There are people who like futa on male or male on futa, and also there are those who like both, so here you actually have to put more work into the game to satisfy everyone. Same goes for futa on female..

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
I have no problem with futa content as long as the models have (what I consider) attractive faces and (apart from the penis) feminine bodies.

I love the story and models used in UFO, but the pace and content in the updates is frustrating.
By the time a new update comes out, I can't remember what happened in the last update because it's been so long.
I know all the reasons for the pace and size of the updates, but the dev wanted honest feedback.

Archminator

Jan 6, 2018
Futa content is a total turn-off for me. I feel disgusted by it. When I want to see a hot milf and a shota, I want to see exactly that, not some semi-gay bullshit ruining otherwise hot daz3d female models, who get a dick attached to them. Since futa was added to this vn, it died for me. (I just came here, because it was shown under "latest games & updates") I was active in the early hours of this vn and gave constructive feedback, but I was totally disappointed by the results of futa weirdos hijacking this vn. I can't enjoy it any more.
Well, you can still enjoy it if the devs decide to make a disabling option.. not to hate or anything but its want the dev wanted to do whatever he wants with the game.. if he likes to create what he wants to. heck at 0.2 or 0.3 the devs added futa without letting or decide by anyone to be added.

i like hot milf and shota as well. but i like something extra step.. not all female should be futa, only futalian or something.

every thing is weird in space. 6 titty female (not my kink but ok, still sucking it), dick-headed flying bat-shit looking Motherfu-, all weird but still.. a hole is a hole.

just like the MC said: Open your mind. (it's just a big clitoris).

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes