Oct 14, 2021
17MOONKEYS will we get more lactation/breastfeeding and some pregnancy content in future updates? I understand you and part of your backers are into futa stuff (which I respect) but I'm just worried you are investing too much of your work on that content while you're also developing a futa game. I'm also wondering which content tags will be present in Real Incest game?

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
17MOONKEYS will we get more lactation/breastfeeding and some pregnancy content in future updates? I understand you and part of your backers are into futa stuff (which I respect) but I'm just worried you are investing too much of your work on that content while you're also developing a futa game. I'm also wondering which content tags will be present in Real Incest game?
There will be a lot of lactation and pregnancy in the game. Regarding real incest, I have not yet come up with a final idea.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.57

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 137 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Evan Treborn

Oct 5, 2017
Could you please give me some honest feedback? It's very important to me!

17MOONKEYS

hey dev i have no idea how you make it but:

i'm not a fan of big asses, i love tiny apple asses. i'm not a fan of big boobs, i like tiny boobs. i'm not a fan of milfs, i like younger girls, i don't like futa/trap or any other penis in my games..... but i like your game and the girls in it so much. the updates are way to short imo and i could cry everytime when i finishes the update after a short time.
this is the first game where i have no problem with futa or another penis (or clit in this case) ;)
on the contray, to my suprise i like/love Galaxina a lot. :love:

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Could you please give me some honest feedback? It's very important to me!

17MOONKEYS

hey dev i have no idea how you make it but:

i'm not a fan of big asses, i love tiny apple asses. i'm not a fan of big boobs, i like tiny boobs. i'm not a fan of milfs, i like younger girls, i don't like futa/trap or any other penis in my games..... but i like your game and the girls in it so much. the updates are way to short imo and i could cry everytime when i finishes the update after a short time.
this is the first game where i have no problem with futa or another penis (or clit in this case) ;)
on the contray, to my suprise i like/love Galaxina a lot. :love:
Thank You. You will really love version 0.6

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes