citrone

Jul 17, 2023
reviews really need a better weight system or more control, because right now this game has two 3 kinds of low reviews:
>actual reasonable low grading
>people seething at futa because they can't read tags
>malding nationalists because the dev made a joke about your country
these 3 all weight the same

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
reviews really need a better weight system or more control, because right now this game has two 3 kinds of low reviews:
>actual reasonable low grading
>people seething at futa because they can't read tags
>malding nationalists because the dev made a joke about your country
these 3 all weight the same
This is an issue everywhere. Steam GoG, metacritic. You name it.
Ngl, I feel it's justified when it's downvoted becuase of Electronic Arts, tencent, Nasty DRM and denuvo. needless to say why I am not fond of the denuvo DRM, yarr arr matey? :)
I'm about to add Blizzard to that list as well, but not quite yet. They can still redeem themselves and make good on my Diablo 4 even if it seems unlikely.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
UFO [Ch.3 v0.6.0] [17MOONKEYS] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [160 MB]
- - -

Mac [155 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
UFO [Ch.3 v0.6.0] [17MOONKEYS] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [160 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Mac [155 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
is there a way to disable transgender content ?
You can just not choose the stuff pertaining to futa content (there is always a thing that pops up that asks whether you'd like to partake in or skip the scene entirely [in that you didn't partake in it])

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Well, that just made me really angry.

When the receiver expresses a preference for a condom, and the partner agrees, then that partner removes the condom without the receivers knowledge or permission that's no longer a consensual act, that is rape.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Yea...not a fan of how the scene with galaxina played out. Now I've never been drunk before (legit I dont do substances of any kind) but I don't think this is something a drunk person thinks immediately after having done something supposedly because they are "drunk". Could be wrong but my brain tells this person isnt that intoxicated and this is a copout plot device. Either case it's a poor excuse.

1700065284318.png

I know it's kinetic and the writing wasnt top notch before but I still enjoyed it for the most part till this update. Disappoint, boner is dead. Moving on.

Last edited:

Selxia

Nov 5, 2022
17MOONKEYS
I really like all the content you've made so far, I think you should follow the plan you had and try not to pander to specific people who cry out, some people will be upset with futa-content, especially when it is futa on male and the MC is male, but I like that type of content.
Talking about futas, are there more futa characters to be introduced soon :p?

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes