Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
17MOONKEYS

I saw a line asking for honest feedback, on the thread's #1 post, this is mine (with a little bit of advice/ideas thrown in).
  • Get Aisha a Hijab/Burqa/both, and promote this as a part of your game so you can draw in people with those types of fetishes. There's not much material that provides for them, and it's an easy way to pull in more people. Plus it can very easily be written into the game in such a way that makes sense and fits with the character to a degree.
    • Perhaps some sort of system in which the player chooses in how Aisha develops, and this can be shown in part with the clothes she chooses to wear. (Such as Dommy-Mommy or Submissive-Muslim-Wife type thing if you feel like it)
    • Return her pubic hair to a full bush (or at least provide a choice).
  • Make futanari content completely optional at all times.
    • There are points where the MC has a cock in his face, taking dick up the ass and sucking dick, heterosexual men will never like this. They're the bulk of potential users and you need to be aware of that.
  • More Lesbian content, large breasts, big asses.
    • Less women with less developed bodies, such as small breasts and asses.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
17MOONKEYS
I've been a long-time player and just noticed the recent change in the game. I'm curious about the decision to make Futa unavoidable. Can you share some insights into why this change was made ? Knowing that a big chunk of players are going to just delete the game for something that could have been easily made to be avoidable ?? :unsure:
My subscribers voted like this.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes