Laser69

Mar 5, 2023
Everyone's a critic

I love the models and I like where the story's going. If anything I would like some choices that change how the story plays out. but other than that I like it : ) keep up the progress and make sure to eat and drink water.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I started playing this and since the futa theme was warned to avoid, I continued playing. But I came to a scene in which Moolinda gives Galaxina the inevitable blowjob and I thought wow, not all futa is avoidable nor is it avoidable for someone to have sex with others, which for me is ntr, I'm sorry. and I started reading the comments and it seems that there is going to be more inevitable futa. Good luck to the dev and greetings to those who enjoy this, but clearly this has turned into something that is not for me

123Throwaway789

Jun 23, 2018
This was a wake up call, I been here for ages as a lurker, played this game day 1, when it had the incest patch in the description page, I thought this was going to be a incest milf, harem, breeder game not whatever this shit is, damn I gotta start supporting the devs I like before more amazing games turn into straight deletes smh

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so it's the wehole game being reworked or what?? no changelog and many confusion here...

Suu25

Mar 11, 2019
I was interested in this game at first, was a little concerned about the futa. However the dev at the time, seemed like he would keep it minimal as it was in the first part. Like most games; I decided to let it bake, to see if I would support it. That's where we are today, I can see the Dev has gone off the rails and seems to be butt hurt; due to this comments, abandoned game, and now forcing the futa fetish heavily on the player. While I get the dev wanting to pay, it seems counter intuitive. Statistics don't lie, the biggest proof is the poll on the front page. While a majority want that fetish, nearly half don't. In addition to this, out of nearly 3.5 thousand only 429 actually became subscribers. The point being, instead of making things optional, the dev decided to lose out on a pool of nearly 2.5 thousand and most likely doubled his subscriber count. Unfortunately, the dev seems to have gone petty with his work and I will have to join the latter.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
You guys, got this content for free because of a sneaky theft, and you're complaining that you got fucked in the ass because of love. This is a game for my subscribers!

If you don't like futa, please don't play this game!

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
You guys, got this content for free because of a sneaky theft, and you're complaining that you got fucked in the ass because of love. This is a game for my subscribers!

If you don't like futa, please don't play this game!
You are right, but you want some honest feedback. I mean everone here love your game, but they just dont want futa on male. So far male on futa is ok for them. I dont like it too and most of this scene I had conflicting feelings. But you want it this way and its is your decision. And even though I dislike it, I accept it. I'm really looking forward to the next update.
By the way, are you planning to add a gallery?

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes