ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
Was hoping there would be futa on male content with Galaxina, nice to hear it got added! Would love for a lot more futa on male content to be added personally! I'm fine with some characters just being females too but another two or three futa characters would be great! :giggle:
hopeful more and more in Futa U and side story with futa family preview on SS and discord

Oct 15, 2017
It does seem odd to add futa on male content when you have futanari universe, I thought the point of them was they were similar premises that catered to different tastes. Personally I am awaiting the futanari universe updates to come, I am not going to wade through a game about straight chubby mommy domming to get to a futa on male scene.

Eibon

Jul 29, 2017
So android version?
UFO [Ch.3 v0.6.0] [17MOONKEYS]

Unofficial compressed android port release

Click on like button if you like it

JOIN ME:-

#Please Support me its helps to survive me and family# :-

Download link:-

Compressed Android:-https://mega.nz/file/Zs9RTBaY#DyLBg07TtOzS9ZeCWOoA9WJolGWQUztIkT-zYasCijE

Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

dumborphan

May 4, 2022
ehh. me personally, i like the futa on male content, and it is limited to one character. i think you should make the game you want to make, that you want to be played. if some folks don't like it, well, you can't please all the people. and trying to do so, will just result in a subpar facsimile of mediocrity and dire blandness. no matter what you make, someone will complain about it. just look at the sheer number of posts about a game sucking solely for having an art style the poster doesn't like. opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, and some are full of shit.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
If you made futa avoidable, then you got both your subscribers (that like futa) and also the potential subscribers (that don't like futa).

Just saying.
Exactly. If it's avoidable everyone is happy and your fan base grows accordingly, if it's unavoidable the fan base shrinks.

If the Dev is trying to build the game as a commercial enterprise, it's a no brainier ... keep Futa content optional = more players and a wider audience. This is the only rational choice if you want the best return.

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
Exactly. If it's avoidable everyone is happy and your fan base grows accordingly, if it's unavoidable the fan base shrinks.

If the Dev is trying to build the game as a commercial enterprise, it's a no brainier ... keep Futa content optional = more players and a wider audience. This is the only rational choice if you want the best return.
Yeah, till now I liked a lot the game but now I erased it from the HDD...good luck to the dev

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
I HATE futa/trans... how much FUTA content is here exactly? is it worth playing?
For now it's just MC (male) and 1 futa (female with "enlarged clit" which looks and functions exactly like a massive dick that even has balls), which has now started to get involved with MC's crewmates and taken MC sexually in a dominant role (sucked her dick and got fucked anally by her).
So this one probably isn't for you, cause it doesn't seem like it's gonna be optional, judging from the devs response.

You guys, got this content for free because of a sneaky theft, and you're complaining that you got fucked in the ass because of love. This is a game for my subscribers!

If you don't like futa, please don't play this game!
I enjoyed the game personally, at least until v0.6 update, and I've also enjoyed a few of his other games, even the short one that was supposed to be about a family roadtrip, but I think that one got ditched.
I wish you good luck and hope your development on the game and future games go well, but I'll probably ignore this one from now on too, since it's headed towards stuff that I personally am not into.

Soulafein

Jun 13, 2017
You guys, got this content for free because of a sneaky theft, and you're complaining that you got fucked in the ass because of love. This is a game for my subscribers!

If you don't like futa, please don't play this game!
I don't mean to be offensive but nothing in this post makes sense.

You talk about a theft when every update seems to be updated in a "piracy" site every time. I understand that you meant it to be for your subs only, but that's not the case and not the site users fault.

You ask in the poll if people like Futa/Galaxina, my guess is it was to gauge how content with her would be liked, then you force a futa on male scene with her, and tell everyone "if you don't like futa, don't play this game" when people comes and gives feedback on not liking futa on male scenes.
What about people who like futa but not futa on male? What about people who like Galaxina but not as a MCs LIs? Both would have answered yes on the poll and still disliked the update, mostly because it was forced.

And please tell me that the "got fucked in the ass because of love" line was a joke.
Are you going to defend the futa on male scene on the premise that a drunken boy who doesn't know anything about love yet (other than motherly love and probably lust mistaken as love as with Barbie), is taken advantage of because he is in love?

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes