Blkmamba19

Feb 29, 2020
Yeah go ahead and put up that gay tag 17MOONKEYS. Male mc sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass is just not it for me. I guess I should've taken the earlier versions as a warning about what kind of direction it was going but I really liked the renders and concept in the beginning. Good luck

Dec 6, 2021
You hate futa-content, and you find a game that has futa-tag, also almost all the comments since the last update is about futa on male content that came in this patch... But dont worry buddy, there are tons of games out there for you!
First
- just because tha game has FUTA tag doesnt mean that all sex scenes are FUTA. Many games also have options to choose if you want FUTA content enabled or not....

Second
- i didnt FOUND this game - it was recomended in another THREAD - ABOUT THICK MILFS IN GAMES... and this game supposedly has lots of those...

Third
- i didn't read "all comments since last update"... i didnt read comments at all.... i read the description of the game and few reviews... and there wasnt much about FUTA content being main focus

Norlus

Aug 12, 2018
The futa content doesn't even bother me like so many others here. What bothers me more is how much the story has changed. Compared to the beginning. I liked this game mainly because he is still young and inexperienced surrounded by moms and milfs. Now he's forced to grow up (at least I think so) in order to rape the Queen. And his penis is getting bigger too. Why does it have to be the case in every one of these games that the MC is a total asshole and brat? I would like to have the choice whether I am dominant or submissive. But often it's the case that even if I do everything to be submissive, as an MC I'm still dominant and don't give a shit about anything. An example of this is the scene where Barbarela is mad at the MC and ALREADY WAITS WITH THE WHIP. A blink of an eye later she is humping in front of the MC and he becomes dominant again. I dont understand. Then leave out the female domination tag. There is zero female domination in this game. Apparently in the future the MC will develop into an idiot with a gigantic cock, like in 90% of all other games here. I'm so bored with this trend. It's a shame this game or the story hook/premise has so much potential + the rendering quality is absolutely great. But apparently the direction of this game, like in many other cases, will be negative again only to make certain minority groups who simply cash in more happy. In my opinion, the quality suffers.

But that's just my opinion, everyone is of course free to have a different one. Still wait and drink tea. Maybe the game will get better. You just have to introduce decisions. Like with the pills. One or two...I hope this becomes a decision whether we want to grow up or not. Otherwise, all the foreshadowing in the current game does nothing. And why does all the MC's in most of these games need to have such a giga cock?
Why not an average sized penis?
A few really good games make it possible. Or is it because people who produce such games have an inferiority complex? I just find it stupid and illogical in games that are about incest, young boys, "fresh 18", female domination and so on that they then have a penis that could be a third leg :D but that's just me . There are definitely enough people who celebrate giga cocks.
I am out for this game.
I still wish the developer all the best and good luck with his project.

badwolf716

Jul 8, 2022
You guys, got this content for free because of a sneaky theft, and you're complaining that you got fucked in the ass because of love. This is a game for my subscribers!

If you don't like futa, please don't play this game!
Yeah i get that. But you said you wanted honest feedback.

All I'm suggesting is if you want to grow your subscribers, then you shouldn't just focus on current subscribers - you need to think about potential subscribers too.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
There is no turning back. Page has been removed.
Damn such a shame, pateon usually have a way to restore pages. Or when they review them and wait
Crazy if they did not give you a chance to remove the incest talks :(

I have seen people have their patreon page removed for a little bit while under review
And devs/artist remove incest and bestiality type of stuff and the page is back on xd

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes