Fharmut

Dec 13, 2019
UFO [Ch.3 v0.6.0] [17MOONKEYS]

Unofficial compressed android port release

Click on like button if you like it

JOIN ME:-

#Please Support me its helps to survive me and family# :-

Download link:-

Compressed Android:-https://mega.nz/file/Zs9RTBaY#DyLBg07TtOzS9ZeCWOoA9WJolGWQUztIkT-zYasCijE
For some reason, the ads keep playing as I progress through the game.
Do other people hace the same problem?

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah, the game was bit of a hot mess before but the forced futa more then halfway through is kinda bs.
I'll go ahead and put this one on ignore as I am not into futa.
A real shame, but I agree, this game was great, but now the dev's favorite fetish is clear, however, the fault is not the dev's, but rather those who support the game, the futa lovers (or any another fetish) who decide to force the devs to include more content than they should in their games, and more importantly all the users who, although they do not like that fetish, continue to support it because "it is optional" or because "in the next update I'm sure it puts other content", almost like begging when there is no need for it.

A shame.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
A real shame, but I agree, this game was great, but now the dev's favorite fetish is clear, however, the fault is not the dev's, but rather those who support the game, the futa lovers (or any another fetish) who decide to force the devs to include more content than they should in their games, and more importantly all the users who, although they do not like that fetish, continue to support it because "it is optional" or because "in the next update I'm sure it puts other content", almost like begging when there is no need for it.

A shame.
i don't think it's the fans fault. Any dev creates and makes something that he himself enjoys. 17moonkeys likes futa stuff, i don't (i fucking hate it as a matter of fact) and i know 'im not the only one who really doesn't like this shit, but you can't force someone to make something that doesn't suit their taste.
Lol i wish he didn't implement any futa content in the game, but that's just not possible.
This game would have been one of my favorites if all female characters looked like Moolinda, Aisha and the grandma haha, but hey to each his own. Can't force tastes into people.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
i don't think it's the fans fault. Any dev creates and makes something that he himself enjoys. 17moonkeys likes futa stuff, i don't (i fucking hate it as a matter of fact) and i know 'im not the only one who really doesn't like this shit, but you can't force someone to make something that doesn't suit their taste.
Lol i wish he didn't implement any futa content in the game, but that's just not possible.
This game would have been one of my favorites if all female characters looked like Moolinda, Aisha and the grandma haha, but hey to each his own. Can't force tastes into people.
You're right, in fact I may not have expressed myself correctly, I'm not trying to say that you are "forced" to do something or not, in fact what bothers me the most is that a developer is forced to change their story just to put a content of some fan service, what I meant with my previous comment was that when a developer has already decided the path they intend to follow, all that remains is to respect that and move forward, if you like that content, support it and if not, stop doing it and not settle for "it's avoidable" or bother the developer to remove it.

This is not the case, but there are games where the developer puts "controversial" content not because he likes it but to favor some group and because he knows that there will always be simps who support him no matter what crap he does with his game ( I REPEAT this is not the case.)

In the end the dev is free to do what he likes with his game, it would simply be useful, if the devs could clarify the direction of their game from the beginning, I think they would avoid these situations.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
You're right, in fact I may not have expressed myself correctly, I'm not trying to say that you are "forced" to do something or not, in fact what bothers me the most is that a developer is forced to change their story just to put a content of some fan service, what I meant with my previous comment was that when a developer has already decided the path they intend to follow, all that remains is to respect that and move forward, if you like that content, support it and if not, stop doing it and not settle for "it's avoidable" or bother the developer to remove it.

This is not the case, but there are games where the developer puts "controversial" content not because he likes it but to favor some group and because he knows that there will always be simps who support him no matter what crap he does with his game ( I REPEAT this is not the case.)

In the end the dev is free to do what he likes with his game, it would simply be useful, if the devs could clarify the direction of their game from the beginning, I think they would avoid these situations.
i understand what you're saying and partially agree with you, and yes there are devs out there who implement some kind of content just to please a portion of their fanbase. But again, if you're a dev and the game you're working on is a major source of income to you through Patreon, Sub etc, wouldn't you want to listen to what the fans want and put that into work ?

We've seen plenty of cases where games started shifting and sometimes turning into complete fan service just to please the fans, but if that's how a dev can make a living then so be it, i don't think there's anything wrong with that.

One of my favorite devs of all time is Amaziri who makes MetF, for years now a large group of fans have been continually asking (almost harassing him) to implement X or Y type of content and make W or Z type of change into his game, and he never did, even when some of the so called fans started leaving and stopped supporting him, and i respect him for that a lot because that's HIS game, and he wants to make it into a certain image, how HE sees it, not how some of the fans see it.
But even if he did change his game a bit to please some fans, i think i could understand why he would do that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I know I stopped playing this and I said why before.
but I like to keep tabs on game's I used to enjoy playing.
Atleast twice now people have said something like ofcorse the dev should do what his supporter's want it's only right.
After all they support them.
This is (pardon my french) absolute bollocks.

You and the Dev's you mention are forgeting one thing they are supporters not co-writers not editor's not Ghost writer's.
They are just supporters and they support because they enjoyed the game as it was enough to want to support.
Or they wouldn't support it in the first place.
Ok so these days you now get some that will support a game just for the chance to change it to more of what they like.
And thats because other Dev's have listened to them and done what they wanted in the past.
But the moment a dev gives their supporters the power to tell the games story the way they want.
It is nolonger the Dev's story there just making a game by some else and now you also have supporters that feel entitled.
So when they leave because another support got something they didn't want in the game.
Any new Dev they goto support is gonna have issue's.

If you start a game as a commision or on a commision basis then yes the supporter should have a say as its their Idea.
But if you start a game because it's your Idea your story that you want to tell.
Then the supporter should be just that A Supporter.
Or (again pardon my french) they can fuck off.
They are not the Co-Dev a possible sounding board for idea's at best.
So the Dev shouldn't treat them as anything but fan of their game that wants to support them to complete it.

I support a few games.
Now I will tell the Dev if I dont like an idea and why or I think they seem to have strayed from their story.
Like the fact I find it strange in this one that someone thats supossed to go to earth and have the balls to seduce or rape the queen to save the whatever and was gonna teach the futa a lesson would then let himself be dominated and pegged.
And aparently from whats said he liked it.
I personally find it hard to reconcile that MC with the MC that is meant to do the first part of that story.
But I wouldn't expect the Dev to change it.
Not unless they wanted too and it's not what they had wanted to happen in the first place.

Now normally If there are typo's (like in this post) or if the wrong person is speaking a line meant for another NPC.
Or if there's a game has a bug.
I will tell the Dev or as has happend only once.
I have suggested how to improve a scene but only after the Dev admited by themselves.
That they were not happy with it but just couldn't think of how to change it and still have it fit the story.

But I wouldn't dream of telling the dev what they must write and how their story should go.
I am after all just a Supporter of their games and I support their games simply because I like what they write.
I certanly wouldn't support a game just because I thought I could do better or wanted to write it for them.

So after that long winded statment NO Supporters don't and shouldn't have the right to dictate the dev's story.

Just Sayin.

Last edited:

Windsinger

Nov 23, 2023
Little simple reminder for people,

Do you feel Artist/Devs should make what they do best and love doing? or are you the type of person that thinks the artist should only make what the fanbase(you) wants?

If the answer is the later, ok that's cool! there are a lot of people like that out there and it's fine to be one of them!
But, do you pay the dev sufficiently for their time investment to make the changes so that you like it?

And even if you're a paying subscriber/patreon/commissioner for obscene amounts of money, a artist/dev can still choose to not pursue that endeavor simply due to not feeling comfortable with it.

If you feel this is wrong and the artist should just do what people want, then perhaps the problem here is not the artist/dev but you.

Reactions: Soulafein

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
i understand what you're saying and partially agree with you, and yes there are devs out there who implement some kind of content just to please a portion of their fanbase. But again, if you're a dev and the game you're working on is a major source of income to you through Patreon, Sub etc, wouldn't you want to listen to what the fans want and put that into work ?

We've seen plenty of cases where games started shifting and sometimes turning into complete fan service just to please the fans, but if that's how a dev can make a living then so be it, i don't think there's anything wrong with that.

One of my favorite devs of all time is Amaziri who makes MetF, for years now a large group of fans have been continually asking (almost harassing him) to implement X or Y type of content and make W or Z type of change into his game, and he never did, even when some of the so called fans started leaving and stopped supporting him, and i respect him for that a lot because that's HIS game, and he wants to make it into a certain image, how HE sees it, not how some of the fans see it.
But even if he did change his game a bit to please some fans, i think i could understand why he would do that.
Short answer: No.

Rule number 1 of software development (games included): "the client has no idea what they want", they will always want to put in everything they can regardless of whether it makes sense or not, turning your game into a complete fanservice does not work "Max life" is living proof of this, even his own fans believe that it has already lost meaning.

A little extra content is nice, but when your game starts with a young MC who is going to be "taken care of" by a bunch of MILFs only to end up as a cocktail of futas it just doesn't make sense.

But in the end that is the dev's decision, and I respect it, my only point is I don't see why continue supporting a game that clearly has a different approach than the one I (and the majority) enjoy, if your opinion or that of others differs is fine, for my part this discussion ends here.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 145 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
loikl personally i won't be playing this game anymore, cause even though some of the models are to my taste, the story was interesting etc, but the futa stuff really isn't my thing at aaall, if anything it kinda disgusts me specially the futa on male stuff like what we had in this update, wich is basically gay sex (something that i'm really not interested into) and didn"t make any sense to me, the mc not being gay sudenly decides that he's gonna let someone fuck him in the ass ? Alright.. So yeah, kinda sad and disappointed cause the project looked very promising and enjoyable, but some of the things in it just aren't my cup of tea, and to each his own like we say. Best of luck 17MOONKEYS with your game.

Last edited:

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Last time I check there is no incest tag for this game but now it has incest tag. So what kind incest content actually?

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes