Red Sand

Aug 6, 2016
so incest is only on the beginning? Not continues until the latest update?
seems they are slightly incorrect or they're thinking of a different game :unsure: , but yes it is a one-time event that happens in the beginning and that is with the grandma only. after that you'll never have a incest event happen again unless you count cloning/(MacGuffin sex dolls), but they will have no memories.(other than program to think of you as family) but the MC will encounter a few characters to call themselves MC's mommy.

Last edited:

Evan Treborn

Oct 5, 2017
seems they are slightly incorrect or they're thinking of a different game :unsure: , but yes it is a one-time event that happens in the beginning and that is with the grandma only. after that you'll never have a incest event happen again unless you count cloning/(MacGuffin sex dolls), but they will have no memories.(other than program to think of you as family) but the MC will encounter a few characters to call themselves MC's mommy.
you are right

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
I liked the game until when I had the option to ignore/jump/avoid the futa.
And I understand that the Dev author of the story has to write and draw what he likes. And I fully support that.
However, he could have continued to avoid these scenes, he would have kept those like me who came for the curvy milf models and those who like the futa things. Which for me was acceptable and the best thing to do. That's why the last update I played was so disappointing. And that's because I didn't see how this futa part was the main focus of the story, if it is, I got totally lost in the narrative during the course of the game. As LWtbo quoted, an MC who should make the queen submit to him, out of nowhere submits to a whore, without any weight even in the story (a mere extra), became a borderline gay.
But it is what it is, a writer has to tell his story, if that's the one you had to tell us, okay. I'll say goodbye and see you next time if the organizer of the universe allows us to. If that wasn't entirely your initial idea, I suggest you rewrite/refresh. The vast majority of works of art are famous for their authors, not for the people who own/buy them. If you really have a story in mind to tell, don't let anyone change it as they please, do it as you originally thought and be honest with people about what kind of story it's going to be. There are thousands of crazy people on this site and around the world with similar tastes, you'll find your equals and have more fun.

Cheers 17MOONKEYS, good luck in this new endeavor and I apologize for anything I've written that might displease you.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
I liked the game until when I had the option to ignore/jump/avoid the futa.
And I understand that the Dev author of the story has to write and draw what he likes. And I fully support that.
However, he could have continued to avoid these scenes, he would have kept those like me who came for the curvy milf models and those who like the futa things. Which for me was acceptable and the best thing to do. That's why the last update I played was so disappointing. And that's because I didn't see how this futa part was the main focus of the story, if it is, I got totally lost in the narrative during the course of the game. As LWtbo quoted, an MC who should make the queen submit to him, out of nowhere submits to a whore, without any weight even in the story (a mere extra), became a borderline gay.
But it is what it is, a writer has to tell his story, if that's the one you had to tell us, okay. I'll say goodbye and see you next time if the organizer of the universe allows us to. If that wasn't entirely your initial idea, I suggest you rewrite/refresh. The vast majority of works of art are famous for their authors, not for the people who own/buy them. If you really have a story in mind to tell, don't let anyone change it as they please, do it as you originally thought and be honest with people about what kind of story it's going to be. There are thousands of crazy people on this site and around the world with similar tastes, you'll find your equals and have more fun.

Cheers 17MOONKEYS, good luck in this new endeavor and I apologize for anything I've written that might displease you.
Thank you!
I'll probably make this scene avoidable... thinking about that...

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
You can't make beautiful futanari if you don't like futanari.
I just do what I love always listening to my fans because we are the same.
Right...and why you changed mid game? At the beginning there was the futa scene, her "big clit" but optional, now there is no choice, for me that was the biggest "fuck you", you get a lot of people that liked the game in the early development, because the the milf characters and never said that will have forced content, i'm ok to you do what you feel is right, but changing the game the way it was after you got a lot of people interested in him is a dick move.

I'm not saying to change the way you think or love, but for me like i said, it was a dick move, and don't forget what you said early game for me, it was the biggest lie just to try get people to like the game before.
There will be no sex with the main character and with other heroes of the game. She won't fuck with anyone. It's not at all certain that she will be.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
The game seems to have change a lot since last I played it
Real shame for the futa on male stuff. I mean no option to avoid it.
Last time I played , there was an option to avoid it

Futa on Female would have been nice optionally too
Like if she was part of our harem type of thing
For example: MC fucking a love interest, then the futa ask for permission to have a turn too (and here we optionally can allow or not. SInce the futa is also a love interest)...
At least more enjoyable in my option since its very clear that the futa is also a love interest

The female characters are still top tho
Great design , super busty and hot
This is by far the strongest point of the game
Honestly just for the female character design I would suggest to give the game a try

The story is a bit all over the place with its references to IRL
Its somewhat immersion breaking

The sex scenes are off...
Camera Angles that dont offer a good view of the scene
We need a better view of the big sexy butts getting pounded <3
Better angle are needed overall

Some example

Thats my feedback on the game right now

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes