toffles

Jul 3, 2021
I played the game so far. It was quite good but unfortunately I was unable to get off. The sex scenes are too short without enough buildup, so I can't get into it. But I commend the dev for making a funny and cool world.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

rambo25

Sep 13, 2020
The game seems to have change a lot since last I played it
Real shame for the futa on male stuff. I mean no option to avoid it.
Last time I played , there was an option to avoid it

Futa on Female would have been nice optionally too
Like if she was part of our harem type of thing
For example: MC fucking a love interest, then the futa ask for permission to have a turn too (and here we optionally can allow or not. SInce the futa is also a love interest)...
At least more enjoyable in my option since its very clear that the futa is also a love interest

The female characters are still top tho
Great design , super busty and hot
This is by far the strongest point of the game
Honestly just for the female character design I would suggest to give the game a try

The story is a bit all over the place with its references to IRL
Its somewhat immersion breaking

The sex scenes are off...
Camera Angles that dont offer a good view of the scene
We need a better view of the big sexy butts getting pounded <3
Better angle are needed overall

Some example

Thats my feedback on the game right now
which games are these from?.

Xthera1

Apr 22, 2023
I am not an enjoy-er of futa on male but I understand if the dev wants to go the route & not make that thing optional. I would have to un bookmark it. Loved the Aisha char tho.

• Red Heart
Apr 22, 2022
I have nothing against how beautifully developed this game is, the only bone I gotta pick is the futa on male. I personally prefer the dominant role regardless of my character's gender. For this instance, I play as a guy and when there was no alternate choice, (which is another small displeasure I noticed lack of options/choices) I lost a quarter interest. hope future updates give more diversity/ freedom to choose. Also keep killing it with the wicked artwork bro!!!

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Right...and why you changed mid game? At the beginning there was the futa scene, her "big clit" but optional, now there is no choice, for me that was the biggest "fuck you", you get a lot of people that liked the game in the early development, because the the milf characters and never said that will have forced content, i'm ok to you do what you feel is right, but changing the game the way it was after you got a lot of people interested in him is a dick move.

I'm not saying to change the way you think or love, but for me like i said, it was a dick move, and don't forget what you said early game for me, it was the biggest lie just to try get people to like the game before.
Agree, loved this game until i played the last scene....so bad but is done for me if this things keeps happening.

OrgansMissing

Dec 3, 2022
Well this shit is fuckin wild from start to finish. Lucky I'm at least mostly into pretty much everything here. Cept for the bush, I suppose. Breastfeeding does nothing for me but the ladies look nice while it happens so that's fine. Shame for those that can't mesh with futas I suppose. I'm largely ambivalent and not usually into futa on male unless the male is more of a femboy, but mark's close enough I reckon. Typically I'd rather just they just be like, an actual femboy or trans woman. The step to futa seems a bit silly, but I get it.

Well anyway. Neat stuff. Fuckin nuts. The cat was great. It's somewhat rare that there are 3d renders like this that actually look good close up, but I found the face closeups some of the better parts of the scenes.

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
omg Richard Dawkins

talk about a buzzkill

How does Barbarella know that the bitcoins will be worth anything by the time Magic Dick gets onto the Bubble Gum Planet?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes