owbitchbr

Jan 9, 2020
o
Please tell me what are the other two? :geek:
Top 1 is My New Life, maybe it will never have a logical full game cause of the creator... it's always too messy and we get 2 months delayed updates u know? with 900 patreons the work becomes harder - when you're counting bills

Top 2 probably is SexNote, from JamLiz those biutiful persons! I only give money to them right now, but I look forward to your project next beginning January 22 <3

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Top 2 probably is SexNote, from JamLiz those biutiful persons! I only give money to them right now, but I look forward to your project next beginning January 22 <3
Unplayable crap full of bugs.

I love how people likes throwing their money away.

Anyway, STAY ON TOPIC and talk about THIS game.

If you want to talk about other people's stuff, talk about it in their threads or send a message.

owbitchbr

Jan 9, 2020
Unplayable crap full of bugs.

I love how people likes throwing their money away.

Anyway, STAY ON TOPIC and talk about THIS game.

If you want to talk about other people's stuff, talk about it in their threads or send a message.
stop crying, just read who asked me first before begging atention on your knees please

if u work someday u gonna spend money on what YOU want, not what your mother gives to you

Reactions: bigbobby0940

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
stop crying, just read who asked me first before begging atention on your knees please

if u work someday u gonna spend money on what YOU want, not what your mother gives to you
Rules are rules. If you want to answer anyone about something which is not related with this thread, send a message.

If I were an Author I'd never divert attention away from my game in my game's thread.

Anyway, I don't think people are interested in your personal quarrel with me; secondly, once again, you're breaking a forum rule. Me too, in fact.

• Angry
Reactions: R P and brattlebob

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Rules are rules. If you want to answer anyone about something which is not related with this thread, send a message.

If I were an Author I'd never divert attention away from my game in my game's thread.

Anyway, I don't think people are interested in your personal quarrel with me; secondly, once again, you're breaking a forum rule. Me too, in fact.
"NOOO, DON'T HECKIN BREAK THE FORUM RULES"

I can smell the dorito dusts that have stained your keyboard irl

Reactions: owbitchbr

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
When the futa/trans and furry sex etc. will be added, will it be optional/skippable? Or will you have to go through it
There will definitely be an opportunity to avoid and not see it, I understand that not everyone likes it. In any way, MC will not have sexual contact with the futa, only with the dolls.

Reactions: Sheik100

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
For the dude that was interested in transformation there was even a game where you could size your penis down and Im just thinking "really, I can size my dick down to be 2 inches long but I cant size down a girls tits with this fairy dust?". It was for a "sister thinks brothers tiny dick is cute" fetish for context.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
For the dude that was interested in transformation there was even a game where you could size your penis down and Im just thinking "really, I can size my dick down to be 2 inches long but I cant size down a girls tits with this fairy dust?". It was for a "sister thinks brothers tiny dick is cute" fetish for context.
What game was this and was sizing your dick up an option?

Phil52

Dec 19, 2017
Suggestion - This game Has potential for a lot of different content. maybe side events that temporary changes the Characters could work. like the robot having a malfunction and accidently modding/body mod, one of the characters. could be funny :)

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Haha it's alright. I was just curious to know if they finally landed on the planet or not, but it turned out to just be a couple more chatting on the ship. Logs give a good idea of what's actually new and if it's worth re-downloading it :)

Thank you for continuing the story though! Really hyped to see more.
I made conclusions. Next times, the updates will be big and great.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes