Phegor

Mar 21, 2017
My thoughts:
  • the way protagonist looks is a big downside for me, but there was some talk about him growing - will you go through with it or will he stay a 12 year old boy forever?
  • the setting is unique and interesting, good job, keep expanding on that
  • Aisha's model is GOAT, if you slim her down I swear I'll find where you live and mail you dog shit be very upset.
  • the religion talk with Barbie was cringe - if people could be reasoned with and talked out of religion we'd all be atheists by now. IMO a better idea would be letting the protagonist "corrupt" her and make her care less and less about her faith - I think some religious roleplay would be cool too
  • the mother-son relationship was established in a few lines of dialogue, that's way too fast
  • game size is quite large for the small amount of content there is - seems like each render is a 2MB+ png - it's gonna spiral out of control quite soon. I'd advise you to look into webp format
As for planned fetishes, I'm fine with anything out of that list except femdom, MMF content and NTR. I'm a big fan of pregnancy, maledom and humiliation so those have my vote. The "AJ Applegate-inspired" character sounds nice too.

Good luck with the development!

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
My thoughts:
  • the way protagonist looks is a big downside for me, but there was some talk about him growing - will you go through with it or will he stay a 12 year old boy forever?
  • the setting is unique and interesting, good job, keep expanding on that
  • Aisha's model is GOAT, if you slim her down I swear I'll find where you live and mail you dog shit be very upset.
  • the religion talk with Barbie was cringe - if people could be reasoned with and talked out of religion we'd all be atheists by now. IMO a better idea would be letting the protagonist "corrupt" her and make her care less and less about her faith - I think some religious roleplay would be cool too
  • the mother-son relationship was established in a few lines of dialogue, that's way too fast
  • game size is quite large for the small amount of content there is - seems like each render is a 2MB+ png - it's gonna spiral out of control quite soon. I'd advise you to look into webp format
As for planned fetishes, I'm fine with anything out of that list except femdom, MMF content and NTR. I'm a big fan of pregnancy, maledom and humiliation so those have my vote. The "AJ Applegate-inspired" character sounds nice too.

Good luck with the development!
This is a helpful review, thank you.

Dec 18, 2017
I still think about it. Do you have any ideas?
Well, probably best to make everything optional. So people who'd like futa on MC but not the other way around can choose that. And people who only want MC on futa or futa only see that if they want. Or if they want none at all they can avoid it all together. The only thing that would be sad is if you avoid any of the two altogether, because some people will most likely come to the game just for that. But also it'll probably be some work so you'll know best how much you can fit in.

Personally I'd think it'd be great to get a futa doll onboard the ship as a character so there will always be the possibility of some content. You could also go and design sexdolls with certain traits and combine them. Like a sexdoll made for people who like BDSM and the doll having corresponding traits, like being dominant towards MC, or a vanilla sex doll that is more shy. Could also combine those traits with futa characters.

I just think the way you set up the world you have so many possibilities which is great. Looking forward to more. Good Luck!

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Well, probably best to make everything optional. So people who'd like futa on MC but not the other way around can choose that. And people who only want MC on futa or futa only see that if they want. Or if they want none at all they can avoid it all together. The only thing that would be sad is if you avoid any of the two altogether, because some people will most likely come to the game just for that. But also it'll probably be some work so you'll know best how much you can fit in.

Personally I'd think it'd be great to get a futa doll onboard the ship as a character so there will always be the possibility of some content. You could also go and design sexdolls with certain traits and combine them. Like a sexdoll made for people who like BDSM and the doll having corresponding traits, like being dominant towards MC, or a vanilla sex doll that is more shy. Could also combine those traits with futa characters.

I just think the way you set up the world you have so many possibilities which is great. Looking forward to more. Good Luck!
I already posted a futa prototype here, but this is not the final version.
A6E565EA-4126-4041-B414-3887C52EE3AF.png

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
At its third release...not every game has first-releases that are 2 hours long...and have 15 sex scenes...
3rd release? Wow... Alright math time lets crunch some numbers!

281 renders in game currently.
-8 as 5 of them are side text renders and 3 are black screens with text.
273 actual renders.

October 24th 2021 = 1st release.
February 18th 2022 = Most recent release.
117 days between 1st release and most current release.
Add 0 time for pre-release production. (This would only make the numbers less favorable)

273 renders / 117 days = 2.34 Renders Per Day.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
3rd release? Wow... Alright math time lets crunch some numbers!

281 renders in game currently.
-8 as 5 of them are side text renders and 3 are black screens with text.
273 actual renders.

October 24th 2021 = 1st release.
February 18th 2022 = Most recent release.
117 days between 1st release and most current release.
Add 0 time for pre-release production. (This would only make the numbers less favorable)

273 renders / 117 days = 2.34 Renders Per Day.
Very interesting. I love statistics. Mathematics is the queen of sciences. Thank you for your work :geek:

Reactions: yihman1
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes