Oct 14, 2021
Blue Balls how do you plan to make the pregnancy system? I personally would like that mc could impregnate Aisha (and many other girls) and we see her belly grow progressively and her tits engorged during the game until she gives birth. What I personally wouldn't like is that the pregnancy thing was just part of the ending. I know that a pregnancy system like summertime saga (something integrated in the game mechanics) would mean a lot of work BUT that would make your game outstanding and would automatically be on the horny game Olympus. In The end this is your own creation and you decide, but I'll be very happy if you take my suggestions into consideration.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
Blue Balls how do you plan to make the pregnancy system? I personally would like that mc could impregnate Aisha (and many other girls) and we see her belly grow progressively and her tits engorged during the game until she gives birth. What I personally wouldn't like is that the pregnancy thing was just part of the ending. I know that a pregnancy system like summertime saga (something integrated in the game mechanics) would mean a lot of work BUT that would make your game outstanding and would automatically be on the horny game Olympus. In The end this is your own creation and you decide, but I'll be very happy if you take my suggestions into consideration.
So many people ask about pregnancy, I will think about it.

Dec 18, 2017
So many people ask about pregnancy, I will think about it.
It's great if you're open to suggestions from the players, there aren't that many devs that seem to really think about all the suggestions. But also keep in mind the workload.
Maybe start with some pregnancy for one character if you really want to and see how much work it is and how the players like it before thinking about implementing a huge system. But also keep in mind that's it's really hard to please everyone.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
He puts more time into making quality renders instead of quantity.

Quality > Quantity

One high impact render is ten times better than 10 renders where you lazily circle the scene via camera, rendering from different angles nonsensically.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
He puts more time into making quality renders instead of quantity.

Quality > Quantity

One high impact render is ten times better than 10 renders where you lazily circle the scene via camera, rendering from different angles nonsensically.
Thank you (y)

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes