Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I'll add some constructive criticism, but also a lot of praise, because this game is very much promising and I've got the feeling, that UFO might become really popular for its fresh approach on an erotic sci-fi VN.

I very much like the characters, who are in the game already like Pamela, my absolute favorite, who unfortunately lacks content for the time being. I really hope for a lot more Pamela content in the future.

There is also Aisha and the queen of Terra residing in former L.A. All are awesome and very much promising characters. Just Barbie looks too artificial in my opinion with her doll face. I'd prefer a facial rework for her, making her more realistic looking like Pamela or Aisha. According to the story Barbie is an outdated sex doll robot, which might explain her more artificial and therefore inferior looks somehow. Nevertheless there aren't many pictures in the game, yet, featuring Barbie. So if a rework of Barbie is something the dev would consider, it was best done early, as long the game hasn't that much content, yet. A character rework much later would mean much more work, because of the amount of pictures and scenes, which then needed to be replaced. This very much is the only criticism I have so far, I really like all the characters in the game, just Barbie is too artificial doll face like for my taste. Her erotic potential is therefore capped – she’d be much hotter with a more realistic face. She can still be a inferior sex bot model storywise compared to Pamela, but that doesn't mean that her facial features have to be that much inferior compared to the other more realistic looking characters.

In general the story is hilarious, the dev really has got a good sense of humor and therefore it's super fun to play. UFO got a really lighthearted story for relaxed playing! Well done, dev! I also appreciate that contemporary political references of the very early versions were removed, because it simply isn't advisable to alienate half of your player base. It's much more light-hearted without contemporary political references. Well done!

Furthermore I'm not a fan of alien sex in general. The existing daz models which represent aliens aren't very much appealing to me. Of course it’s a science-fiction setting, so some alien girls are supposed to appear at some point of the story, but I’d advise to keep them humanoid and not making a total freak show out of this game. Anyway this is just my personal opinion and I think the dev really did a superb job so far and I'm confident, that this game will become better and better with each update.
I enjoyed reading this very much. Fair criticism, with which I fully agree. The game will additionally focus on the appearance of Barbie, I have a lot of interesting ideas. I understand you completely. We have a similar vision for the game.

Reactions: Seewolf

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I'll add some constructive criticism, but also a lot of praise, because this game is very much promising and I've got the feeling, that UFO might become really popular for its fresh approach on an erotic sci-fi VN.

I very much like the characters, who are in the game already like Pamela, my absolute favorite, who unfortunately lacks content for the time being. I really hope for a lot more Pamela content in the future.

There is also Aisha and the queen of Terra residing in former L.A. All are awesome and very much promising characters. Just Barbie looks too artificial in my opinion with her doll face. I'd prefer a facial rework for her, making her more realistic looking like Pamela or Aisha. According to the story Barbie is an outdated sex doll robot, which might explain her more artificial and therefore inferior looks somehow. Nevertheless there aren't many pictures in the game, yet, featuring Barbie. So if a rework of Barbie is something the dev would consider, it was best done early, as long the game hasn't that much content, yet. A character rework much later would mean much more work, because of the amount of pictures and scenes, which then needed to be replaced. This very much is the only criticism I have so far, I really like all the characters in the game, just Barbie is too artificial doll face like for my taste. Her erotic potential is therefore capped – she’d be much hotter with a more realistic face. She can still be a inferior sex bot model storywise compared to Pamela, but that doesn't mean that her facial features have to be that much inferior compared to the other more realistic looking characters.

In general the story is hilarious, the dev really has got a good sense of humor and therefore it's super fun to play. UFO got a really lighthearted story for relaxed playing! Well done, dev! I also appreciate that contemporary political references of the very early versions were removed, because it simply isn't advisable to alienate half of your player base. It's much more light-hearted without contemporary political references. Well done!

Furthermore I'm not a fan of alien sex in general. The existing daz models which represent aliens aren't very much appealing to me. Of course it’s a science-fiction setting, so some alien girls are supposed to appear at some point of the story, but I’d advise to keep them humanoid and not making a total freak show out of this game. Anyway this is just my personal opinion and I think the dev really did a superb job so far and I'm confident, that this game will become better and better with each update.
I think that Barbie being that artificial is indeed planed ence her name but maybe the MC could convince her after fucking her to transfer herself into a newer model further in the game

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I don't like real incest. I don't understand how you can want to fuck your real mother.
With that premise, GTA should have been a disaster. Who would want to go around robbing and killing people all around a city?

Games are not a representation of what you want to do in real life, its quite often things you dont do in real life.

That's why i am more interested in Harem games for example, even when i wouldnt want to have 10 relationships in real life (that would make me insane) i do want to have them in a game.

Same with things like incest

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
With that premise, GTA should have been a disaster. Who would want to go around robbing and killing people all around a city?

Games are not a representation of what you want to do in real life, its quite often things you dont do in real life.

That's why i am more interested in Harem games for example, even when i wouldnt want to have 10 relationships in real life (that would make me insane) i do want to have them in a game.

Same with things like incest
I get your point and Im a huge fan of incest games but we all need to agree that the dev should do this game the way s/he likes ofc we can ask for different kinks but at the end of the day if the dev if not comfortable with something we shouldnt demand it also if I remember correctly patreon is not a big fan of incest either

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't like real incest. I don't understand how you can want to fuck your real mother.
Well, if she looked like Aisha... :sneaky:

Also regarding other races, I'm lukewarm on aliens, I quite like settings where there aren't any, and everything is of Earth origin. It would be fun to see Dolls with non standard human features though, like hucow models with cow horns, ears and tails plus super thick figures. Or elf models that are thin, with ears as sensitive as clits.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018

Also regarding other races, I'm lukewarm on aliens, I quite like settings where there aren't any, and everything is of Earth origin. It would be fun to see Dolls with non standard human features though, like hucow models with cow horns, ears and tails plus super thick figures. Or elf models that are thin, with ears as sensitive as clits.
well they mention that in the game if I remember Pamela or Barbie said that they came out with lots of different things

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021

Do you have some examples?

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
About the feedback you asked for, story should only be present to make the characters manifest their desires, and justify them, i.e.: Repressed Aisha embracing dick, big bad slut ahegao'd into submission, the tropes are abundant and easy.

You really created such a strongly sexually charged environment, that the game already has too much blueballing. Be very careful to avoid cliffhangers and "sike" scenarios, like someone refusing to reciprocate for no reason. The MC in his situation has all the leverage in the universe, as far as we can tell, having the only functioning penis. So saying dumb shit like "Ok, sorry for being horny" when you have literally every girl in existence lined up for you is beyond frustrating and makes the MC look like a little bitch.

TLDR: Renders are great, story here should only serve to make the sex scenes more interesting, avoid blueballing your players at all costs, and do your best to deliver on the sexiness and Slaneesh-tier fuckfest you set up.
Best of luck.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
About the feedback you asked for, story should only be present to make the characters manifest their desires, and justify them, i.e.: Repressed Aisha embracing dick, big bad slut ahegao'd into submission, the tropes are abundant and easy.

You really created such a strongly sexually charged environment, that the game already has too much blueballing. Be very careful to avoid cliffhangers and "sike" scenarios, like someone refusing to reciprocate for no reason. The MC in his situation has all the leverage in the universe, as far as we can tell, having the only functioning penis. So saying dumb shit like "Ok, sorry for being horny" when you have literally every girl in existence lined up for you is beyond frustrating and makes the MC look like a little bitch.

TLDR: Renders are great, story here should only serve to make the sex scenes more interesting, avoid blueballing your players at all costs, and do your best to deliver on the sexiness and Slaneesh-tier fuckfest you set up.
Best of luck.
Yes and no cause they just met if this was day 15 in game and the only thing we did was to suck on tits and touch some pussy then I would agree with you 100% too much building is bad but jumping strait to fucking can be even worst since this is not one of those 15 min japanese game where you fuck 7 copy pasted npcs

rjensen79

Jun 9, 2021
It's a good story. Love the lactation and beautiful ladies. But, if I am honest, I like have at least a few choices even if they mean nothing. Makes the save ability a little easy. You are the dev, so its your choice how you want the story to go. All in all, great stuff

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
What national and alien races would you like to see in the game? Any ideas, I'm interested.
When it comes to aliens, the typical formula is to just keep them humanoid and change the skin tone. If you're feeling adventurous, sometimes change the hair or a limb. How exotic you get with the anatomy is really hit and miss and depends a lot on the audience, though changing things internally seems to be fair game.

Some popular examples include from Star Wars and from Mass Effect. is a link to all the busts of a relatively popular space-themed game if you need ideas, but I imagine finding models will be the limiting factor.

Personally, I think most of the appeal with aliens comes from them being exotic. While their appearance can be a large part of that, I find that adding some detail to their behaviors / reproduction / beliefs etc. can go a long way.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Interesting...
you chosed the hottes type in sw XD but I think that there was another color that was even more exotic btw you should make a thread dedicated to recomendations so this one is cleaner also you could take a look at all the skins the female champs from lol have you can get some inspiration from them

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes