MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
basically you choose a stepmother
You don't "choose a stepmother."

dictionary.cambridge.org › dictionary › english › step-parent

a parent who is married to the father or mother of a child, but who is not that child's biological (= related by birth) father or mother; a stepfather or ...

Robo_luchador

Aug 19, 2019
Ok, my feedback for the game is I like what I see the models are great, the story is interesting enough, and I see a lot of potential for the game. What I'd like to see in the future is a replay gallery please this is a must-have for this type of game. Also while the scenes that are in the game are nice some animation for future stuff would very much be appreciated. other than that keep of the good work

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Ok, my feedback for the game is I like what I see the models are great, the story is interesting enough, and I see a lot of potential for the game. What I'd like to see in the future is a replay gallery please this is a must-have for this type of game. Also while the scenes that are in the game are nice some animation for future stuff would very much be appreciated. other than that keep of the good work
the problems with animations is that if they are not done right the can be an eyesore

BARDO97

Jan 11, 2019
Wow dude I really love this game, It is amazing how sexy and beautiful are the women you have in your game! I think you are doing a great game and I am really excited to have a lot of hot scenes and a good idea is to include some alien girls and maybe a kind of maid or slave hehehe, it is not so necessary because your ideas are so awesome!!!

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes