ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So I ripped it open to look at the images. I didn't see any actual animations (at most a slideshow of a couple stills), loli, shota, or trap content. The tags really need to be fixed.
I saw that next update will have futa, so I didn't add that. But that's not in the game currently, either.

Jun 1, 2022
UFO [v0.3.6 beta Ch. 2] [17MOONKEYS]

COMPRESSED

PC / MAC / ANDROID: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

I inserted in Android the option to change the opacity and the font size. (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks for the compressed version as someone who has bad internet this really helps.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
grrrr.jpg

I´ll never get why devs still using *.png ... it´s for the majority (98%) of the players here indistinguishable from a 100% lossless *.jpg/webp - heck even from a 95% one ... but the size difference is significant -> faster upload & downloads for the dev & the players .... :rolleyes:

beside this big flaw - great game with interesting story and awesome renders & models (y);)

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I´ll never get why devs still using *.png ... it´s for the majority (98%) of the players here indistinguishable from a 100% lossless *.jpg - heck even from a 95% one ... but the size difference is significant -> faster upload & downloads for the dev & the players .... :rolleyes:
Daz3dstudio saves in that format file.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
View attachment 1842749

I´ll never get why devs still using *.png ... it´s for the majority (98%) of the players here indistinguishable from a 100% lossless *.jpg/webp - heck even from a 95% one ... but the size difference is significant -> faster upload & downloads for the dev & the players .... :rolleyes:

beside this big flaw - great game with interesting story and awesome renders & models (y);)
Each of the extensions has its own characteristics, being indicated for different situations. JPEG is mostly used on the web for its small size, but PNG is more versatile and recommended for slightly higher quality.

Developed to overcome the limitations of the GIF format, supporting millions of colors instead of the few hundreds of the previous format. It also supports transparent background, lossless compression and even animations, although not natively. For animations it is necessary to save as APNG (Animated Portable Network Graphics), which works very similarly to GIF, but with a higher compression level (also uses LZW) and high quality.

English is not my native language

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes